The new Hyatt Place hotel will be one of the last projects undertaken as part of the redevelopment of the former Pabst brewery complex.
The topping off of a Hyatt hotel at the former Pabst Brewery Complex in Milwaukee on Thursday not only more or less marked the halfway point of the project but […]
Workers have broken ground on two new apartment buildings going up at the former Pabst Brewery complex in Milwaukee.
The former bottling house at the Pabst Brewing Co. complex, which sat dormant for nearly 20 years, will be reborn as student housing when it reopens in August.
A few years from now, downtown Milwaukee won't look much like it did a few years ago.
It's in swanky new condos and historic old buildings, and it's a focal point in new construction and renovation: Milwaukee's once-forgotten signature, Cream City brick, has made a comeback.
Pabst Brewing Co., the world's largest American-owned brewer, announced Wednesday that it will open a new brewery in a building at its original location where it was founded in 1844.
Frederick Lofts is the third significant Gorman & Co. development in the historic Pabst Brewery redevelopment district adjacent to the city of Milwaukee’s downtown.
Developers on Wednesday began accepting invited bids on the new Pabst Professional Center.
By Marie Rohde While there may be a valid dispute among investors in the Wauwatosa company that had been negotiating to open a Hofbrauhaus Brewery and Restaurant on the site […]
By Marie Rohde The lead investor in a Wauwatosa company that had been negotiating to open a Hofbrauhaus Brewery and Restaurant on the former Pabst Brewery site in Milwaukee is […]
MILWAUKEE (AP) — A building at the former Pabst Brewery site will become the new home of the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee’s School of Public Health. According to UW-Milwaukee, it has […]
- Milwaukee Mayor’s $1.9B budget proposal has infrastructure boost
- As employers face labor shortages, Biden administration rolls out playbook for training workers
- Wisconsin Senate committee votes against confirmation for four DNR policy board appointees
- October proclaimed Architecture Awareness Month in Wisconsin
- Pre-Bid Meetings – Week of October 2, 2023
- Corn mill owners plead to federal charges in fatal explosion, will pay $11.25 million
- BUILDING BLOCKS: Second phase of Lower Yahara River Trail construction
- Sky-high mortgage rates leave homes unaffordable for more buyers, sending new home sales tumbling
- Forecast: Economic challenges ahead as rates rise and labor shortages remain
- CBRE opens office on 18th floor of Milwaukee BMO Tower
- Former inmate able to rebuild life through work in construction trades
- Zignego to lead $60M I-894 improvement project
- First prefabricated bridge in US installed in Eau Claire County
- Illinois developer worked with Wisconsin contractor to build 258-unit Wauwatosa apartment complex
- VJS Construction raises the roof for Bruce Guadalupe Community School expansion project
- Microgrid pilot project will store energy for village affected by outages
- Dane County sees uptick in highway work zone crashes, on track to exceed last year
- The Hop streetcar will debut newest service route in fall with limited service
- FPC Live slims venue proposal to 1 downtown building
- Children’s Hospital urgent care center in Milwaukee gets first round of city approval
- With Sonag Construction shut down, feds move to block indicted owner from collecting leftover assets
- Four contractors selected to build border wall prototypes
- UW-Milwaukee’s Greenstreet shaping minds (and the city)
- Turning the Corner(s) (PHOTO SLIDESHOW)