Union reps said workers are waiting patiently as Enbridge awaits approval from the Department of Natural Resources.
Waukesha officials will celebrate when the city switches its water source to the Great Lake.
A federal judge said a Native American tribe didn't prove there is immediate risk to the Enbridge Line 5 project, while the tribe said there is erosion on reservation land.
"We have a radium contamination problem within the water source for the city," Waukesha officials said.
Inflation Reduction Act’s climate promise relies heavily on carbon capture, meaning thousands of miles of pipeline
President Joe Biden signed a sweeping climate, energy and health care bill on Aug. 16, legislation that contains about $370 billion for clean-energy development and combatting climate change.
The International Energy Agency says high prices for natural gas and supply fears due to the war in Ukraine will slow the growth in demand for the fossil fuel in the coming years.
Federal regulators have proposed a $40 million fine against the builder of a multistate natural gas pipeline, the second hefty penalty sought against the company within the past year.
Chief Justice John Roberts has rejected a Supreme Court appeal by the St. Louis-based natural gas company Spire Inc. to allow it to keep operating a pipeline through Illinois and Missouri.
By MATTHEW BROWN Associated Press BILLINGS, Mont. (AP) — Environmentalists have filed a new legal challenge to a U.S. government program that allows oil and gas pipelines to be built […]
For the first time, a federal energy board is weighing how a proposed natural gas pipeline would affect greenhouse gas emissions, one of several steps taken this week by the Biden administration in its effort to slow climate change.
State regulators have approved two pipeline projects in North Dakota.
After a U.S. energy boom and strong backing from President Donald Trump propelled an expansion of the nation's sprawling oil and gas pipeline network, mounting political pressures and legal setbacks have put its future growth in doubt even as the pandemic saps demand for fuel.
- Minnesota approves giant solar energy project near Minneapolis
- Veterinary center wants to build $13M clinic in Pewaukee
- TOP BIDDERS: The biggest recent winning bids around the state
- OSHA targets silica dust for engineered stone industry
- Biden administration announces $1.4B to improve rail safety and boost capacity in 35 states, including Wisconsin
- Dane County pledges $1.5M boost Madison homeless shelter
- Construction jobs rise in 45 states over last 12 months
- Matt Moroney steps up as CEO of Wangard Partners
- The trade labor shortage is nothing new, but its impacts are
- Wauwatosa gains $1M for affordable housing through Barrett Lo redevelopment deal
- $700M Brewers stadium overhaul proposal comes with new contracting language
- Wisconsin unions, businesses rally support for Line 5 relocation project
- First prefabricated bridge in US installed in Eau Claire County
- Illinois developer worked with Wisconsin contractor to build 258-unit Wauwatosa apartment complex
- VJS Construction raises the roof for Bruce Guadalupe Community School expansion project
- Microgrid pilot project will store energy for village affected by outages
- Dane County sees uptick in highway work zone crashes, on track to exceed last year
- The Hop streetcar will debut newest service route in fall with limited service
- FPC Live slims venue proposal to 1 downtown building
- Children’s Hospital urgent care center in Milwaukee gets first round of city approval
- With Sonag Construction shut down, feds move to block indicted owner from collecting leftover assets
- Four contractors selected to build border wall prototypes
- UW-Milwaukee’s Greenstreet shaping minds (and the city)
- Turning the Corner(s) (PHOTO SLIDESHOW)