The mayors of Duluth and Superior, Wis., are backing the expansion of the Enbridge Energy pipeline.
A Wisconsin contractor tangled in a legal battle over a Maine natural gas pipeline is insisting the fault for delays and cost overruns lies with the project’s owner.
A freshwater channel that separates Michigan's upper and lower peninsulas is a premier Midwestern tourist attraction and a photographer's delight, offering spectacular vistas of two Great Lakes, several islands and one of the world's longest suspension bridges.
The Daily Reporter's weekly digest of companies that have been cited for OSHA violations during work around the state.
A federal agency is trying to allay concerns of three U.S. senators who asked for evidence that an oil pipeline crossing a section of the Great Lakes is safe.
Oklahoma oil producers said the planned opening next month of the southern leg of the Keystone XL pipeline will remove a glut of crude oil at a storage hub in Cushing and help them get a price that better competes with what producers along the Gulf Coast receive.
Enbridge Energy officials say they want to drop part of a proposed new pipeline route in northeastern Minnesota after farmers and residents objected.
Work begins this week on a pipeline that will bring water from Lake Superior to the Lutsen Mountains ski area.
The Minnesota Public Utilities Commission has unanimously approved plans by Enbridge Energy to boost the capacity of its oil pipeline in Minnesota.
The chief executive of TransCanada Corp. said Friday the long-delayed Keystone XL pipeline will be in service months later than expected and cost more as it continues to await U.S. government approval.
Residents affected by an oil pipeline spill in central Arkansas could be displaced for weeks, officials say.
An eastern Wisconsin pipeline that spilled thousands of gallons of gasoline in the town of Jackson in July needs repairs where it crosses wetlands in the Jackson Marsh Wildlife Area, according to documents released by state environmental officials.
- Youth apprenticeships and new industries helped drive Wisconsin apprenticeships to record numbers
- EPA offers $2B to develop clean energy in disadvantaged communities
- Prices rise, but mass timber’s appeal remains
- BUILDING BLOCKS: Keller Inc. head of Switchgear Power Systems expansion
- Wisconsin bill wants to expand refunds and awards for youth and registered apprentices
- Plans for parking structure would ease pressure on Milwaukee timber tower
- Milwaukee airport concourse roof project will get $5.1M from feds
- TOP BIDDERS: The biggest recent winning bids around the state
- Milwaukee wants to join an EPA initiative to replace lead service lines
- Evers vetoes $2 billion tax cut, calls Republican plan ‘completely unserious’
- Nevada judge dismisses tribe’s lawsuit over contested lithium mine
- Energy Department tries to boost US battery industry with another $3.5 billion in funding
- First prefabricated bridge in US installed in Eau Claire County
- Illinois developer worked with Wisconsin contractor to build 258-unit Wauwatosa apartment complex
- VJS Construction raises the roof for Bruce Guadalupe Community School expansion project
- Microgrid pilot project will store energy for village affected by outages
- Dane County sees uptick in highway work zone crashes, on track to exceed last year
- The Hop streetcar will debut newest service route in fall with limited service
- FPC Live slims venue proposal to 1 downtown building
- Children’s Hospital urgent care center in Milwaukee gets first round of city approval
- With Sonag Construction shut down, feds move to block indicted owner from collecting leftover assets
- Four contractors selected to build border wall prototypes
- UW-Milwaukee’s Greenstreet shaping minds (and the city)
- Turning the Corner(s) (PHOTO SLIDESHOW)