Crews will install electrical upgrades for new gaming and restaurant spaces in the third floor of the casino.
Twenty bucks on the Milwaukee Bucks: Milwaukee mayor casts first bet at new Potawatomi Hotel & Casino Sports Book
Mayor Cavalier Johnson cast the first bet at the sports betting operation at Potawatomi Casino Hotel.
Potawatomi will add a permanent sportsbook as part of its $100 million renovation project.
General contractors working on a $100 million casino renovation project in Milwaukee have entered into a project labor agreement with laborers to include more apprenticeship opportunities and access to trades careers.
Potawatomi Hotel & Casino is embarking on a $100 million project for the casino’s third-floor area.
Gov. Scott Walker's administration has reached a deal with the Forest County Potawatomi Tribe reducing how much the state would have to pay if a casino would open near the Potawatomi's casino in Milwaukee.
Milwaukee officials announced Friday that the city's new streetcar service will start running on Nov. 2.
The new hotel tower to be built for the Potawatomi Hotel & Casino in Milwaukee will go up under a project–labor agreement.
It was a mix of new and returning contractors who submitted bids this week for work on the Potawatomi hotel and casino expansion project. Gilbane Building Co.’s Milwaukee office and Greenfire […]
Subcontractors hoping to find work on the Potawatomi Hotel & Casino expansion are expected to have bids submitted to the project team by Monday afternoon.
The proposed expansion of the Potawatomi Hotel & Casino got its first key endorsement from a panel of Milwaukee officials on Monday.
- Milwaukee County breaks ground on first health and human services center
- Where are the homes? Glaring need for housing construction underlined by Century 21 CEO
- Lawmakers block update for new commercial building standards
- Milwaukee mayor’s $1.9B budget proposal has infrastructure boost
- As employers face labor shortages, Biden administration rolls out playbook for training workers
- Wisconsin Senate committee votes against confirmation for four DNR policy board appointees
- October proclaimed Architecture Awareness Month in Wisconsin
- Pre-Bid Meetings – Week of October 2, 2023
- Corn mill owners plead to federal charges in fatal explosion, will pay $11.25 million
- BUILDING BLOCKS: Second phase of Lower Yahara River Trail construction
- Sky-high mortgage rates leave homes unaffordable for more buyers, sending new home sales tumbling
- Forecast: Economic challenges ahead as rates rise and labor shortages remain
- First prefabricated bridge in US installed in Eau Claire County
- Illinois developer worked with Wisconsin contractor to build 258-unit Wauwatosa apartment complex
- VJS Construction raises the roof for Bruce Guadalupe Community School expansion project
- Microgrid pilot project will store energy for village affected by outages
- Dane County sees uptick in highway work zone crashes, on track to exceed last year
- The Hop streetcar will debut newest service route in fall with limited service
- FPC Live slims venue proposal to 1 downtown building
- Children’s Hospital urgent care center in Milwaukee gets first round of city approval
- With Sonag Construction shut down, feds move to block indicted owner from collecting leftover assets
- Four contractors selected to build border wall prototypes
- UW-Milwaukee’s Greenstreet shaping minds (and the city)
- Turning the Corner(s) (PHOTO SLIDESHOW)