Although Democrats held on to a U.S. Senate seat and appeared to score a big victory in the governor's race, they were unable to seize outgoing House Speaker Paul Ryan's seat or send former U.S. Sen. Herb Kohl's nephew to Congress.
Gov. Scott Walker faces the toughest battle of his political career. U.S. Sen. Tammy Baldwin is trying to fend off a no-holds-barred Republican challenger. And Democrats are trying to seize the congressional seat now held by House Speaker Paul Ryan, which has been under Republican control for 23 years, as well as reclaim the majority in the state Senate and retake the attorney general's office aft[...]
Former President Barack Obama criticized President Donald Trump's time in office on Friday in fiery speeches in Milwaukee and Detroit, taking aim at him and other Republicans for "making stuff up."
The Wisconsin Building Trades Council announced Thursday that it has endorsed a group of Democrats seeking state and federal offices in the general election scheduled for Nov. 6.
Two candidates vying for House Speaker Paul Ryan's seat in Wisconsin exchanged jabs over attack ads and other matters in their first debate of the campaign season.
The ex-wife of the Democratic congressional candidate Randy Bryce is pushing back against an attack ad that labels him a "deadbeat."
The ironworker Randy Bryce spent months preparing to try to unseat House Speaker Paul Ryan in the election this November, cleverly cultivating an "Iron Stache" persona for a candidacy that was as colorful as it was unlikely.
The chairwoman-elect of the Wisconsin Broadcasters Association has resigned from the board after appearing in a television ad criticizing the Democrat running to replace House Speaker Paul Ryan.
The brother of the Wisconsin congressional candidate Randy Bryce says it is "unconscionable" that the Bryce campaign released a letter from his elderly mother.
The mother of the Wisconsin congressional candidate Randy Bryce doesn't like to see her sons fight.
The brother of the Democratic House candidate Randy Bryce endorses his brother's Republican opponent in a new campaign ad in the race to replace House Speaker Paul Ryan.
A Republican super PAC aligned with House Speaker Paul Ryan is releasing an attack ad against the Democrat running in the retiring speaker's southeast Wisconsin district.
- Milwaukee County breaks ground on first health and human services center
- Where are the homes? Glaring need for housing construction underlined by Century 21 CEO
- Lawmakers block update for new commercial building standards
- Milwaukee mayor’s $1.9B budget proposal has infrastructure boost
- As employers face labor shortages, Biden administration rolls out playbook for training workers
- Wisconsin Senate committee votes against confirmation for four DNR policy board appointees
- October proclaimed Architecture Awareness Month in Wisconsin
- Pre-Bid Meetings – Week of October 2, 2023
- Corn mill owners plead to federal charges in fatal explosion, will pay $11.25 million
- BUILDING BLOCKS: Second phase of Lower Yahara River Trail construction
- Sky-high mortgage rates leave homes unaffordable for more buyers, sending new home sales tumbling
- Forecast: Economic challenges ahead as rates rise and labor shortages remain
- First prefabricated bridge in US installed in Eau Claire County
- Illinois developer worked with Wisconsin contractor to build 258-unit Wauwatosa apartment complex
- VJS Construction raises the roof for Bruce Guadalupe Community School expansion project
- Microgrid pilot project will store energy for village affected by outages
- Dane County sees uptick in highway work zone crashes, on track to exceed last year
- The Hop streetcar will debut newest service route in fall with limited service
- FPC Live slims venue proposal to 1 downtown building
- Children’s Hospital urgent care center in Milwaukee gets first round of city approval
- With Sonag Construction shut down, feds move to block indicted owner from collecting leftover assets
- Four contractors selected to build border wall prototypes
- UW-Milwaukee’s Greenstreet shaping minds (and the city)
- Turning the Corner(s) (PHOTO SLIDESHOW)