Once completed, the redevelopment will feature an abundance of modern amenities, including multiple dining options, conference center, fitness facility and a tenant lounge/bar area with an outdoor deck overlooking the Milwaukee River.
Michels Corp. rolled out plans on Monday for a $100 million riverfront development in Milwaukee's Harbor District — a project that could keep crews working through 2020.
Infrastructure work at the future site of the Couture high-rise project in downtown Milwaukee might become more costly.
Bucks developers received a strong endorsement from a group of city leaders for their plans to construct an "entertainment block" next to their new arena in downtown Milwaukee.
Construction of the Bucks arena is roughly 10 percent finished, according to an estimate by consultants who regularly monitor the ongoing project in downtown Milwaukee.
The Bucks have named a construction manager for the latest in a series of projects tied to a new downtown Milwaukee arena.
If architecture doesn’t work out, Elliot Young can always turn back to construction.
The same day that a group of Milwaukee aldermen paved the way for a public pedestrian mall to be built just east of the new Bucks arena, team officials announced which companies will be designing the so-called live block.
A recent Milwaukee County Circuit Court ruling has paved the way for the development of the Couture project.
When neighboring buildings and nearby traffic prevented Veit & Co. Inc. from imploding Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance Co.’s East Building in downtown Milwaukee, a routine demolition job turned into a deconstruction.
The Pabst Professional Center offers new office space and is helping revitalize Milwaukee’s former Pabst brewery.
Milwaukee’s Common Council voted unanimously to approve construction of an Associated Bank branch at 1301 N. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Drive.
- Minnesota approves giant solar energy project near Minneapolis
- Veterinary center wants to build $13M clinic in Pewaukee
- TOP BIDDERS: The biggest recent winning bids around the state
- OSHA targets silica dust for engineered stone industry
- Biden administration announces $1.4B to improve rail safety and boost capacity in 35 states, including Wisconsin
- Dane County pledges $1.5M boost Madison homeless shelter
- Construction jobs rise in 45 states over last 12 months
- Matt Moroney steps up as CEO of Wangard Partners
- The trade labor shortage is nothing new, but its impacts are
- Wauwatosa gains $1M for affordable housing through Barrett Lo redevelopment deal
- $700M Brewers stadium overhaul proposal comes with new contracting language
- Wisconsin unions, businesses rally support for Line 5 relocation project
- First prefabricated bridge in US installed in Eau Claire County
- Illinois developer worked with Wisconsin contractor to build 258-unit Wauwatosa apartment complex
- VJS Construction raises the roof for Bruce Guadalupe Community School expansion project
- Microgrid pilot project will store energy for village affected by outages
- Dane County sees uptick in highway work zone crashes, on track to exceed last year
- The Hop streetcar will debut newest service route in fall with limited service
- FPC Live slims venue proposal to 1 downtown building
- Children’s Hospital urgent care center in Milwaukee gets first round of city approval
- With Sonag Construction shut down, feds move to block indicted owner from collecting leftover assets
- Four contractors selected to build border wall prototypes
- UW-Milwaukee’s Greenstreet shaping minds (and the city)
- Turning the Corner(s) (PHOTO SLIDESHOW)