The topping off of a Hyatt hotel at the former Pabst Brewery Complex in Milwaukee on Thursday not only more or less marked the halfway point of the project but […]
Developers on Wednesday began accepting invited bids on the new Pabst Professional Center.
Cooling off in the hot weather over his break, Warren Cage, an employee of Air Temperature Services Inc., Madison, drinks water Tuesday while sitting in the shade outside of The Brewhouse Inn & Suites in Milwaukee.
Chris Quick of Common Link Construction LLC, Brookfield, secures drywall on the fifth floor of the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee School of Public Health located at The Brewery.
Glenn Kadow of Common Links Construction LLC, Brookfield, installs fiberglass sheeting Thursday on the exterior of the fifth level at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee School of Public Health located at The Brewery in Milwaukee.
[caption id="attachment_73886" align="alignnone" width="555" caption="Austin Rogers (left) and Brian Mc Cambridge, both employees of Construction Supply & Erection Inc., Germantown, and both members of Iron Workers Local 8, weld crossbeams into position Aug. 25 at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee School of Public Health at The Brewery in Milwaukee. The iron work is part of a roughly 30,00[...]
[caption id="attachment_73036" align="alignnone" width="344" caption="Jonathan Kolf of Arteaga Construction Inc., Milwaukee, builds a block wall Friday at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee School of Public Health located at The Brewery in Milwaukee. The wall is part of a roughly 30,000-square-foot addition to the existing building. KM Development Corp., Milwaukee, is overseeing the remolding a[...]
[caption id="attachment_70940" align="alignnone" width="635" caption="Attila Barabas of Spray-O-Bond Co., Milwaukee, welds a 12-inch C-channel on Friday at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee School of Public Health at The Brewery. KM Development Corp., Milwaukee, is overseeing the remolding and expansion of the five-floor, 55,000-square-foot building. The project is expected to be complete in t[...]
[caption id="attachment_36468" align="alignnone" width="500" caption="Landscapers Glafiro Hernandez-Soto (front) and Steve Firkus of David J. Frank Landscape and Contracting, Inc., Germantown, move recycled stones at The Brewery, part of the former Pabst Brewing Company, in Milwaukee. The design process is called barney rubble and is made with recycled concrete from former Pabst roadways and struc[...]
- Northwestern Mutual’s $500M overhaul a boon for Milwaukee residents
- BUILDING BLOCKS: University of Wisconsin – Oshkosh Clow Social Science Center renovation
- Madison takes center stage in the world of highway safety
- TOP BIDDERS: The biggest recent winning bids around the state
- Milwaukee Plan Commission approves shorter, denser New Land apartments
- Milwaukee County breaks ground on first health and human services center
- Where are the homes? Glaring need for housing construction underlined by Century 21 CEO
- Lawmakers block update for new commercial building standards
- Milwaukee mayor’s $1.9B budget proposal has infrastructure boost
- As employers face labor shortages, Biden administration rolls out playbook for training workers
- Wisconsin Senate committee votes against confirmation for four DNR policy board appointees
- October proclaimed Architecture Awareness Month in Wisconsin
- First prefabricated bridge in US installed in Eau Claire County
- Illinois developer worked with Wisconsin contractor to build 258-unit Wauwatosa apartment complex
- VJS Construction raises the roof for Bruce Guadalupe Community School expansion project
- Microgrid pilot project will store energy for village affected by outages
- Dane County sees uptick in highway work zone crashes, on track to exceed last year
- The Hop streetcar will debut newest service route in fall with limited service
- FPC Live slims venue proposal to 1 downtown building
- Children’s Hospital urgent care center in Milwaukee gets first round of city approval
- With Sonag Construction shut down, feds move to block indicted owner from collecting leftover assets
- Four contractors selected to build border wall prototypes
- UW-Milwaukee’s Greenstreet shaping minds (and the city)
- Turning the Corner(s) (PHOTO SLIDESHOW)