Construction for Milwaukee's streetcar continued as the Couture nears completion.
The Couture and dozens of other projects are included in 23 projects to watch in 2023.
The Couture 44-story high-rise in Milwaukee took a big step forward on Wednesday with a six-hour concrete pour to form its foundation.
The developer of Milwaukee's Couture high-rise must break ground by Feb. 1 and wrap up work on the project no more than three-and-a-half years later under the terms of a revised agreement with the city of Milwaukee.
The developer of the long-planned Couture project has secured a crucial $103.5 million federal loan guarantee.
Could Milwaukee' long-delayed Couture project finally be moving forward? According to a talk radio host, the project has the cash it needs to get out of the ground. The project's developer, however, isn't saying either way.
The developer of downtown Milwaukee's Couture high-rise said it won't meet a deadline for a federal loan guarantee to finance the project, in another delay for the long-awaited tower.
The 44-story Couture high-rise along Milwaukee's lakefront is scheduled to break ground in October, the city development director told a committee Tuesday.
The builders of the Couture, a $122 million apartment and retail tower near Milwaukee’s lakefront, are looking to purchase construction materials. The general contractor for the project, J.H. Findorff & […]
Milwaukee County wants the state Supreme Court to weigh in on its proposed sale of land for The Couture high-rise development, but the court first has to determine if it has jurisdiction over the matter.
Spurred by projected hiring goals, local unions are in a rush to certify members in Milwaukee’s Residents Preference Program before the first of three major projects breaks ground in fall.
The state Senate voted 24-9 across party lines Tuesday in favor of a bill that would establish Lake Michigan’s shoreline in Milwaukee and pave the way for the high-rise Couture project.
- Milwaukee Mayor’s $1.9B budget proposal has infrastructure boost
- As employers face labor shortages, Biden administration rolls out playbook for training workers
- Wisconsin Senate committee votes against confirmation for four DNR policy board appointees
- October proclaimed Architecture Awareness Month in Wisconsin
- Pre-Bid Meetings – Week of October 2, 2023
- Corn mill owners plead to federal charges in fatal explosion, will pay $11.25 million
- BUILDING BLOCKS: Second phase of Lower Yahara River Trail construction
- Sky-high mortgage rates leave homes unaffordable for more buyers, sending new home sales tumbling
- Forecast: Economic challenges ahead as rates rise and labor shortages remain
- CBRE opens office on 18th floor of Milwaukee BMO Tower
- Former inmate able to rebuild life through work in construction trades
- Zignego to lead $60M I-894 improvement project
- First prefabricated bridge in US installed in Eau Claire County
- Illinois developer worked with Wisconsin contractor to build 258-unit Wauwatosa apartment complex
- VJS Construction raises the roof for Bruce Guadalupe Community School expansion project
- Microgrid pilot project will store energy for village affected by outages
- Dane County sees uptick in highway work zone crashes, on track to exceed last year
- The Hop streetcar will debut newest service route in fall with limited service
- FPC Live slims venue proposal to 1 downtown building
- Children’s Hospital urgent care center in Milwaukee gets first round of city approval
- With Sonag Construction shut down, feds move to block indicted owner from collecting leftover assets
- Four contractors selected to build border wall prototypes
- UW-Milwaukee’s Greenstreet shaping minds (and the city)
- Turning the Corner(s) (PHOTO SLIDESHOW)