U.S. Bank Stadium officials have agreed to pay their share of a $1.2 million settlement to a Wisconsin man whose foot was injured at a Garth Brooks concert in 2019.
A new report from the Minnesota Legislative Auditor says the Legislature should take a closer look at a U.S. Bank Stadium reserve account that’s expected to increase by $149 million during the next five years.
Two years after getting high marks for treading softly on the environment, U.S. Bank Stadium is taking "green" design principles to an even higher level on the operations side.
For the teams that have made it to Minneapolis in the NCAA tournament - the guys from Michigan State, Texas Tech, Auburn and Virginia - they'll soon be competing in a stadium that might have been built for professional football but can be made to seem much smaller by hanging giant drapes over seating sections.
Looking back, Dr. Bill McGuire can joke that his decision to buy a soccer team was “probably pre-senile dementia.”
More than six months after two protesters scaled U.S. Bank Stadium’s massive ridge truss to unfurl a banner, the Minnesota Sports Facilities Authority is taking steps to strengthen security in the same spot.
By Clare Kennedy Bridgetower Media Newswires Executives overseeing the U.S. Bank Stadium project in Minneapolis are taking a deeper look into how the building’s envelope was constructed. In the meantime, […]
Rick Evans, a local attorney with decades of experience in the public and private sector, is the new executive director and CEO of the Minnesota Sports Facilities Authority, the public body that oversees the operation of the U.S. Bank Stadium.
In her final board meeting as chair of the Minnesota Sports Facilities Authority, Michele Kelm-Helgen promised a “smooth transition” as new leadership takes over the public body that oversees operation of U.S. Bank Stadium.
Work to replace and repair several zinc panels damaged or blown off U.S. Bank Stadium over the weekend and on Monday has been completed sooner than the stadium’s builder had expected.
U.S. Bank Stadium has 1.75 million square feet of space in downtown Minneapolis, but the officials overseeing its operation says there’s not enough elbow room for event-level storage.
Despite a series of budget increases and other hiccups, the Minnesota Sports Facilities Authority said that it expects to close the books on the $1.1 billion U.S. Bank Stadium project with a positive balance in the owner’s contingency fund.
- Milwaukee Mayor’s $1.9B budget proposal has infrastructure boost
- As employers face labor shortages, Biden administration rolls out playbook for training workers
- Wisconsin Senate committee votes against confirmation for four DNR policy board appointees
- October proclaimed Architecture Awareness Month in Wisconsin
- Pre-Bid Meetings – Week of October 2, 2023
- Corn mill owners plead to federal charges in fatal explosion, will pay $11.25 million
- BUILDING BLOCKS: Second phase of Lower Yahara River Trail construction
- Sky-high mortgage rates leave homes unaffordable for more buyers, sending new home sales tumbling
- Forecast: Economic challenges ahead as rates rise and labor shortages remain
- CBRE opens office on 18th floor of Milwaukee BMO Tower
- Former inmate able to rebuild life through work in construction trades
- Zignego to lead $60M I-894 improvement project
- First prefabricated bridge in US installed in Eau Claire County
- Illinois developer worked with Wisconsin contractor to build 258-unit Wauwatosa apartment complex
- VJS Construction raises the roof for Bruce Guadalupe Community School expansion project
- Microgrid pilot project will store energy for village affected by outages
- Dane County sees uptick in highway work zone crashes, on track to exceed last year
- The Hop streetcar will debut newest service route in fall with limited service
- FPC Live slims venue proposal to 1 downtown building
- Children’s Hospital urgent care center in Milwaukee gets first round of city approval
- With Sonag Construction shut down, feds move to block indicted owner from collecting leftover assets
- Four contractors selected to build border wall prototypes
- UW-Milwaukee’s Greenstreet shaping minds (and the city)
- Turning the Corner(s) (PHOTO SLIDESHOW)