State and university officials visited two solar sites and other sustainability efforts on the University of Wisconsin-Parkside campus.
The University of Wisconsin-Parkside is in a housing bind that sets it apart from many other state campuses.
A four-year, $31 million construction project at the University of Wisconsin-Parkside in Kenosha has improved the school’s music, theatre and visual arts facilities for students and the community.
[caption id="attachment_62856" align="alignnone" width="433" caption="Justin Harding, an employee of Miron Construction Co. Inc., Neenah, sweeps snow from a concrete column Wednesday while working on the University of Wisconsin-Parkside communication arts building expansion. The $34 million project includes remodeling the building and adding 45,000 square feet. The project's target completion [...]
University of Wisconsin-Parkside Communication Arts building reconstruction Owner: UW-Parkside, Kenosha Lead contractor: Miron Construction Co. Inc., Neenah Lead architect/engineer: Hammel, Green and Abrahamson Inc., Minneapolis Completion date: fall 2011 Cost: […]
By Tom Fetters
I found myself driving around Kenosha for a couple of hours Sunday with my eyes peeled for backhoes, bulldozers and scaffolding.
- Minnesota approves giant solar energy project near Minneapolis
- Veterinary center wants to build $13M clinic in Pewaukee
- TOP BIDDERS: The biggest recent winning bids around the state
- OSHA targets silica dust for engineered stone industry
- Biden administration announces $1.4B to improve rail safety and boost capacity in 35 states, including Wisconsin
- Dane County pledges $1.5M boost Madison homeless shelter
- Construction jobs rise in 45 states over last 12 months
- Matt Moroney steps up as CEO of Wangard Partners
- The trade labor shortage is nothing new, but its impacts are
- Wauwatosa gains $1M for affordable housing through Barrett Lo redevelopment deal
- $700M Brewers stadium overhaul proposal comes with new contracting language
- Wisconsin unions, businesses rally support for Line 5 relocation project
- First prefabricated bridge in US installed in Eau Claire County
- Illinois developer worked with Wisconsin contractor to build 258-unit Wauwatosa apartment complex
- VJS Construction raises the roof for Bruce Guadalupe Community School expansion project
- Microgrid pilot project will store energy for village affected by outages
- Dane County sees uptick in highway work zone crashes, on track to exceed last year
- The Hop streetcar will debut newest service route in fall with limited service
- FPC Live slims venue proposal to 1 downtown building
- Children’s Hospital urgent care center in Milwaukee gets first round of city approval
- With Sonag Construction shut down, feds move to block indicted owner from collecting leftover assets
- Four contractors selected to build border wall prototypes
- UW-Milwaukee’s Greenstreet shaping minds (and the city)
- Turning the Corner(s) (PHOTO SLIDESHOW)