Chicago-based Walsh Construction has started construction for the $1 billion Microsoft data center in Mount Pleasant, according to multiple reports.
The Wisconsin Department of Transportation has picked 12 subcontractors that are certified as Disadvantaged Business Enterprises to rebuild a leg of Interstate 94 in connection with the factory that Foxconn Technology Group is building nearby in Mount Pleasant.
The oldest railroad bridge over the Mississippi River is going to be rebuilt, despite the loss of a federal grant that would have helped fund it.
The Wisconsin Department of Transportation announced 14 subcontractors that will be working under Brownsville's Michels Corp. on $168.8 million worth of road work on Interstate 94.
Crews work overnight Saturday to put up tub girders and diaphragms for the Zoo Interchange project in Milwaukee.
A weekly compilation of the largest winning bids in Wisconsin, according to The Daily Reporter’s JobTrac service.
Walsh Construction is the apparent low bidder for a contract to rebuild a large central portion of the Zoo Interchange west of Milwaukee.
A federal court has sided with Walsh Construction in a dispute with a subcontractor stemming from a hospital expansion in Lake Geneva.
Several gateways to the Hoan Bridge in downtown Milwaukee will soon open to travelers again.
A trial is scheduled for May in a federal lawsuit between a subcontractor and Walsh Construction Co. II over work on a hospital expansion project in Lake Geneva.
A Milwaukee alderman has threatened to file a lawsuit on behalf of his constituents if contractors demolishing Interstate 794 in downtown Milwaukee continue their late-night operations.
Work has begun on the 4-year overhaul of the Hoan Bridge and Lake Freeway in Milwaukee.
- Minnesota approves giant solar energy project near Minneapolis
- Veterinary center wants to build $13M clinic in Pewaukee
- TOP BIDDERS: The biggest recent winning bids around the state
- OSHA targets silica dust for engineered stone industry
- Biden administration announces $1.4B to improve rail safety and boost capacity in 35 states, including Wisconsin
- Dane County pledges $1.5M boost Madison homeless shelter
- Construction jobs rise in 45 states over last 12 months
- Matt Moroney steps up as CEO of Wangard Partners
- The trade labor shortage is nothing new, but its impacts are
- Wauwatosa gains $1M for affordable housing through Barrett Lo redevelopment deal
- $700M Brewers stadium overhaul proposal comes with new contracting language
- Wisconsin unions, businesses rally support for Line 5 relocation project
- First prefabricated bridge in US installed in Eau Claire County
- Illinois developer worked with Wisconsin contractor to build 258-unit Wauwatosa apartment complex
- VJS Construction raises the roof for Bruce Guadalupe Community School expansion project
- Microgrid pilot project will store energy for village affected by outages
- Dane County sees uptick in highway work zone crashes, on track to exceed last year
- The Hop streetcar will debut newest service route in fall with limited service
- FPC Live slims venue proposal to 1 downtown building
- Children’s Hospital urgent care center in Milwaukee gets first round of city approval
- With Sonag Construction shut down, feds move to block indicted owner from collecting leftover assets
- Four contractors selected to build border wall prototypes
- UW-Milwaukee’s Greenstreet shaping minds (and the city)
- Turning the Corner(s) (PHOTO SLIDESHOW)