A space-sharing agreement between Milwaukee’s war memorial and art museum became official Tuesday.
Milwaukee County Executive Chris Abele will not follow through on a vow to veto a property-sharing agreement between the Milwaukee Art Museum and the county’s war memorial.
A proposed agreement between the Milwaukee Art Museum and the Milwaukee County War Memorial Center to share building operations and maintenance falls short of an audit recommendation to wean the groups from the county’s budget.
The Milwaukee County Board of Supervisors could vote in July on an agreement between the Milwaukee Art Museum and the Milwaukee County War Memorial Center to share building maintenance and operation oversight.
The Milwaukee Art Museum and Milwaukee County War Memorial Center are not likely to have a finalized agreement for future building operations and maintenance by a June 30 deadline.
Negotiations between the Milwaukee County War Memorial Center and the Milwaukee Art Museum on how they will split control of their shared building remain on track for a Memorial Day deadline, said Dan Keegan, director of the museum.
The Milwaukee Art Museum and Milwaukee County War Memorial Center tentatively have agreed to split control of the home they share on Milwaukee’s lakefront.
The Milwaukee Art Museum and Milwaukee County War Memorial Center may have settled their months-long dispute over who should control space they share on Milwaukee’s lakefront.
Negotiations between the Milwaukee County War Memorial Center and the Milwaukee Art Museum will miss a county-set deadline Tuesday.
Janine Geske’s appointment as mediator for negotiations between Milwaukee County’s War Memorial Center and Milwaukee Art Museum has prompted a veterans group to call off its plans to picket the museum.
Former Wisconsin Supreme Court Justice Janine Geske will mediate the dispute between the Milwaukee County War Memorial Center and Milwaukee Art Museum over who will control their shared building.
Vague indignation and old grudges do not translate well into snappy slogans that catch the eyes of passers-by. But that will not prevent the Veterans Community Relations Team from rounding up about 25 people to stand in front of the Milwaukee Art Museum on Thursday and sho[...]
- Wisconsin unions, businesses rally support for Line 5 relocation project
- Biden uses executive power to create a New Deal-style American Climate Corps
- Wisconsin’s starting fixed fee for engineering services gets a bump
- BUILDING BLOCKS: Caroline Heights Apartments turns historic structures into living space
- Wauwatosa Common Council greenlights $400M Barrett Lo apartments at Mayfair Mall
- Kenosha Common Council unanimously passes contractor requirements for public bids
- Old church finds new purpose as St. John’s Lutheran Church converts to affordable housing
- Indoor farms are shutting down as their businesses struggle. So why are more being built?
- Low Mississippi River limits barge traffic
- TOP BIDDERS: The biggest recent winning bids around the state
- Wisconsin contractors urge Kenosha council to delay vote over bidding ordinance
- New reports see mixed bag for construction economy
- First prefabricated bridge in US installed in Eau Claire County
- Illinois developer worked with Wisconsin contractor to build 258-unit Wauwatosa apartment complex
- VJS Construction raises the roof for Bruce Guadalupe Community School expansion project
- Microgrid pilot project will store energy for village affected by outages
- Dane County sees uptick in highway work zone crashes, on track to exceed last year
- The Hop streetcar will debut newest service route in fall with limited service
- FPC Live slims venue proposal to 1 downtown building
- Children’s Hospital urgent care center in Milwaukee gets first round of city approval
- With Sonag Construction shut down, feds move to block indicted owner from collecting leftover assets
- Four contractors selected to build border wall prototypes
- UW-Milwaukee’s Greenstreet shaping minds (and the city)
- Turning the Corner(s) (PHOTO SLIDESHOW)