Jennifer Shilling, the former Democratic minority leader of the Wisconsin Senate, will next work as a lobbyist for Dairyland Power Cooperative, the La Crosse-based utility announced Monday.
Tattooed in blue ink around Kriss Marion's right wrist is the Biblical phrase "Be quick to listen."
The Democratic and Republican leaders of the Wisconsin Senate are talking about a tax-incentive package that could keep open a pair of Kimberly-Clark Corp. plants in northeast Wisconsin.
There’s a big governor’s race, and a nationally important U.S. Senate race this fall.
Foxconn Technology Group plans to open a new laboratory and offices in west-central Wisconsin.
Mahlon Mitchell, a Democratic candidate for governor, scored a big union endorsement on Thursday, while another hopeful closed the door on dropping out of the race to seek re-election to her current office.
Luring a new Foxconn factory will cost Wisconsin more than eight times as much for each job as other job-creation deals in the past year, according to a newspaper analysis.
Juveniles will no longer be housed at a Wisconsin youth prison that's been under federal investigation and the subject of multiple lawsuits alleging inmate abuse, Gov. Scott Walker announced on Thursday.
Nonpartisan attorneys for the Wisconsin Legislature say parts of a newly signed law speeding up legal appeals related to the Foxconn Technology Group's factory could be unconstitutional.
The top state Senate Democrat said Wednesday that Republicans in control of state government "own" the problem of coming up with a way to pay for improving Wisconsin's roads.
The Democratic leader in the Wisconsin state Senate is declaring victory following a recount against her Republican opponent.
Democrats in the state Senate gave Jennifer Shilling another two years as minority leader Tuesday, brushing aside a subpar performance at the ballot box that left Republicans with their largest majority in more than 40 years and uncertainty about whether Shilling will retain her own seat in the face of a recount.
- Milwaukee Mayor’s $1.9B budget proposal has infrastructure boost
- As employers face labor shortages, Biden administration rolls out playbook for training workers
- Wisconsin Senate committee votes against confirmation for four DNR policy board appointees
- October proclaimed Architecture Awareness Month in Wisconsin
- Pre-Bid Meetings – Week of October 2, 2023
- Corn mill owners plead to federal charges in fatal explosion, will pay $11.25 million
- BUILDING BLOCKS: Second phase of Lower Yahara River Trail construction
- Sky-high mortgage rates leave homes unaffordable for more buyers, sending new home sales tumbling
- Forecast: Economic challenges ahead as rates rise and labor shortages remain
- CBRE opens office on 18th floor of Milwaukee BMO Tower
- Former inmate able to rebuild life through work in construction trades
- Zignego to lead $60M I-894 improvement project
- First prefabricated bridge in US installed in Eau Claire County
- Illinois developer worked with Wisconsin contractor to build 258-unit Wauwatosa apartment complex
- VJS Construction raises the roof for Bruce Guadalupe Community School expansion project
- Microgrid pilot project will store energy for village affected by outages
- Dane County sees uptick in highway work zone crashes, on track to exceed last year
- The Hop streetcar will debut newest service route in fall with limited service
- FPC Live slims venue proposal to 1 downtown building
- Children’s Hospital urgent care center in Milwaukee gets first round of city approval
- With Sonag Construction shut down, feds move to block indicted owner from collecting leftover assets
- Four contractors selected to build border wall prototypes
- UW-Milwaukee’s Greenstreet shaping minds (and the city)
- Turning the Corner(s) (PHOTO SLIDESHOW)