Excerpt: The campaign to fund construction of a new theater center is 90% complete.
The owner “should have waited” until they had clearance from the DNR before occupying spaces with known cancer-causing chemicals, Glendale’s mayor said.
Nebraska-based ACX Cinemas hopes to have its new Bayshore theater open before the end of July.
Construction executives said the project will help grow the workforce in downtown Milwaukee.
Nonresidential construction spending saw a downturn for the first time in 11 months.
Johnson attended the final day of WRTP|BIG STEP's summer academy, which gave students from 15 schools the chance to try a trade before committing to a career.
ABC Supply Co. has opened a new location at 11200 W. Heather Ave. in Milwaukee. The location’s hours are 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday and 7 a.m. to 11 a.m. on Saturday.
If New Berlin's Community Development Authority approve site plans for the expansion, they will go to the Common Council in late July.
"TyBOT" locates, positions and ties more than 1,100 intersections in an hour, robotics company officials said.
The county’s will to maximize federal dollars over the last three years to increase housing security shows Milwaukee County can invest upstream, the county executive said.
Robin Palm filed a writ of mandamus for Wauwatosa officials to set up a Board of Zoning Appeals meeting and reconsider its decision to build a set of warehouses.
A sponsoring council member said the development would turn parking lots into dense housing.
- Milwaukee Mayor’s $1.9B budget proposal has infrastructure boost
- As employers face labor shortages, Biden administration rolls out playbook for training workers
- Wisconsin Senate committee votes against confirmation for four DNR policy board appointees
- October proclaimed Architecture Awareness Month in Wisconsin
- Pre-Bid Meetings – Week of October 2, 2023
- Corn mill owners plead to federal charges in fatal explosion, will pay $11.25 million
- BUILDING BLOCKS: Second phase of Lower Yahara River Trail construction
- Sky-high mortgage rates leave homes unaffordable for more buyers, sending new home sales tumbling
- Forecast: Economic challenges ahead as rates rise and labor shortages remain
- CBRE opens office on 18th floor of Milwaukee BMO Tower
- Former inmate able to rebuild life through work in construction trades
- Zignego to lead $60M I-894 improvement project
- First prefabricated bridge in US installed in Eau Claire County
- Illinois developer worked with Wisconsin contractor to build 258-unit Wauwatosa apartment complex
- VJS Construction raises the roof for Bruce Guadalupe Community School expansion project
- Microgrid pilot project will store energy for village affected by outages
- Dane County sees uptick in highway work zone crashes, on track to exceed last year
- The Hop streetcar will debut newest service route in fall with limited service
- FPC Live slims venue proposal to 1 downtown building
- Children’s Hospital urgent care center in Milwaukee gets first round of city approval
- With Sonag Construction shut down, feds move to block indicted owner from collecting leftover assets
- Four contractors selected to build border wall prototypes
- UW-Milwaukee’s Greenstreet shaping minds (and the city)
- Turning the Corner(s) (PHOTO SLIDESHOW)