Webinars are a great way to share your knowledge on trending topics and become a thought leader in your industry!
This exclusive opportunity provides direct access to Daily Reporter’s top business leaders and decision makers.
- Webinar with topic and participants of your choice. Can be moderated by you or by our editor
- Full list of webinar sign-ups/attendees
- Print advertising in The Daily Reporter promoting the webinar, with your logo, and a wrap up summary of the webinar in The Daily Reporter following the live event date
- Co-branded emails to TDR’s online subscriber database promoting the webinar
- Digital advertising on DailyReporter.com’s homepage prior to and after the webinar date
- Promotion of the webinar through TDR social media channels
- Other marketing opportunities customized as needed
For sponsorship opportunities or to submit a request to be a guest on the webinar, contact Craig Greuel at (414) 225-1830 or by email.
PREVIOUSLY RECORDED WEBINARS
Future of the construction supply chain
The world’s population got a front-row seat to the breakdown of the PPE supply chain when the COVID-19 pandemic first took hold. But, PPE wasn’t the only supply chain to show vulnerabilities. With increased jobsite safeguards, a PPE shortage, project delays, materials prices soaring, construction sites across Wisconsin saw complications.
Learn from experts on how to keep your projects moving through this new world, where supply prices are headed and how to prepare for the next unexpected event.
Kevin Muhs, SEWRPC executive director
Lafayette Crump – Milwaukee Commissioner of City Development
Kilah Engelke – Business agent of the International Association Operative Plasterers’ and Cement Masons’ Local 599
Bob Barker – Executive vice president – Associated General Contractors of Wisconsin
Robert Poole – Reason Foundation
Robb Kahl – Executive Director – Construction Business Group
Nate Jurowski – Executive Director – Building Advantage
John Mielke – President – Associated Builders and Contractors of Wisconsin
Brad Boycks – Executive Director – Wisconsin Builders Association
Scott Truehl, Executive Vice President, Friede & Associates
Debby Jackson – Transportation Development Association of Wisconsin
Terry McGowan – IUOE Local 139 – Wisconsin Operating Engineers