The Daily Reporter is looking for the state’s outstanding young and experienced members of the construction industry.
On March 14, The Daily Reporter will honor the rising stars of Wisconsin’s construction community. We’re asking you to nominate workers who have demonstrated leadership, contributed to their community and successfully achieved positive outcomes early and late in their career. Below is the criteria that they will be judged on.
Rising Young Professionals Criteria:
- Person impacts the community in a positive way
- 8 years or less in the construction industry
- They contribute to the landscape of standout projects across the state
- People who show a bright future in the industry and will be the leaders of tomorrow
- Person has spent his/her career impacting the community in a positive way
- More than 15 years in the industry
- They contribute to/lead standout projects across the state
- People who have helped shape the industry and also mentor the leaders of tomorrow
- Can be any position in the construction industry including but not limited to Project Managers, Estimators, Laborers, administrative staff or anybody who contributes to a project.
Please note: Honorees will be chosen based on the quality of the nomination.
In your nomination, please detail how the person nominated fulfills all or some of these criteria. The more detailed the nomination, the easier it is for the judges to determine the best candidates.
The deadline for submitting nominations is: January 25, 2018
If you do not wish to use the online nomination form, please email your nomination to email@example.com.