Eau Claire County completed a prefabricated bridge project, the first of its kind with cost, time and labor saving benefits.
Madison-based Stevens Construction and Milwaukee-based Pierce Engineers helped deliver the apartment community project.
The project is fueled by an ongoing $6 million fundraising campaign held by United Community Center.
One of several pilot projects, the microgrid system is expected to serve a community of 129.
There have been 93 crashes in the Madison area so far this year, according to traffic safety officials.
New line will connect to Milwaukee lakefront and run on Sundays to avoid heavy construction at the Couture site.
The promoter changed its original plans from building two venues to just building one.
The developer promised to pave around 200 parking stalls for a local soccer club.
With Sonag Construction shut down, feds move to block indicted owner from collecting leftover assets
Milwaukee contractor Sonag Construction has ceased operations amid a federal criminal case that accuses its owner of orchestrating a scheme to take advantage of set-aside contracts, according to federal investigators.
Wisconsin companies looking to get on the border-wall action now know who to reach out to for potential subcontracting opportunities.
Funny story about how Bob Greenstreet got into architecture.
A crew from Fitchburg-based Tri-North Builders pours concrete Oct. 28 in the parking garage of The Corners of Brookfield.
- Milwaukee Mayor’s $1.9B budget proposal has infrastructure boost
- As employers face labor shortages, Biden administration rolls out playbook for training workers
- Wisconsin Senate committee votes against confirmation for four DNR policy board appointees
- October proclaimed Architecture Awareness Month in Wisconsin
- Pre-Bid Meetings – Week of October 2, 2023
- Corn mill owners plead to federal charges in fatal explosion, will pay $11.25 million
- BUILDING BLOCKS: Second phase of Lower Yahara River Trail construction
- Sky-high mortgage rates leave homes unaffordable for more buyers, sending new home sales tumbling
- Forecast: Economic challenges ahead as rates rise and labor shortages remain
- CBRE opens office on 18th floor of Milwaukee BMO Tower
- Former inmate able to rebuild life through work in construction trades
- Zignego to lead $60M I-894 improvement project
- First prefabricated bridge in US installed in Eau Claire County
- Illinois developer worked with Wisconsin contractor to build 258-unit Wauwatosa apartment complex
- VJS Construction raises the roof for Bruce Guadalupe Community School expansion project
- Microgrid pilot project will store energy for village affected by outages
- Dane County sees uptick in highway work zone crashes, on track to exceed last year
- The Hop streetcar will debut newest service route in fall with limited service
- FPC Live slims venue proposal to 1 downtown building
- Children’s Hospital urgent care center in Milwaukee gets first round of city approval
- With Sonag Construction shut down, feds move to block indicted owner from collecting leftover assets
- Four contractors selected to build border wall prototypes
- UW-Milwaukee’s Greenstreet shaping minds (and the city)
- Turning the Corner(s) (PHOTO SLIDESHOW)