Top Foxconn Wisconsin News
- Guelig gets nod for demo work at Foxconn
- Health group rolls out plans for $250 million complex near Foxconn
- Michels Corp. low bidder on quarter-billion-dollar WisDOT work near Foxconn
- Foxconn says no changes planned for project
- Utility proposes gas pipeline near Foxconn site (UPDATE)
- Ahead of Foxconn, Racine County’s housing market is on fire
- Mount Pleasant to brief public on Foxconn progress Monday
- View from around the state: So far, few Foxconn dollars leaving SE Wisconsin
- Foxconn taps Hammes to map out massive Mount Pleasant campus
- Subcontractor booted from Foxconn project after WisDOT work ban comes to light
- EDITORIAL: Never mind who will work in the Foxconn plant. Who will work on it?
- Foxconn sets groundbreaking ceremony
- Foxconn, Wisconsin colleges announce ‘smart cities’ contest
- Foxconn officials to announce details of ‘Smart City’ contest
- WisDOT seeking bids for more Foxconn-related road work
- Illinois attorney general to sue over Wisconsin’s Foxconn
- Foxconn picks 28 companies to begin work on Wisconsin plant (MAP)
- EPA trims Wisconsin areas facing tougher smog regulations
- New bids out for road, demolition work near Foxconn
- Foxconn and friends: Company names more contractors for $10B plant
Foxconn Wisconsin Polls
Foxconn Wisconsin by the numbers
- Foxconn Wisconsin will be the largest single economic development project in Wisconsin history that will create 13,000 new jobs and result in over $10 billion in capital investment.
- Foxconn will construct a high-tech manufacturing and technology campus comprised of multiple buildings totaling 20 million square feet
- The Foxconn Wisconsin plant will produce liquid crystal display (LCD) panels for a variety of industries – from automotive to healthcare to entertainment. This will be the first LCD production in the U.S. Currently, LCD panel glass fabrication plants only exist in four countries: Japan, Taiwan, China and South Korea.
- The investment will create 10,000 construction jobs over the next 4 years, as well as 6,000 indirect jobs related to the construction alone (Ernst & Young estimates)
- The square feet of the Foxconn Wisconsin campus will be equal to 11 Lambeau Fields
- The number of employees will equal the respective populations of Chippewa Falls, Hudson, Stoughton, Plover, and Fort Atkinson. It would employ every adult in Onalaska.