Top Foxconn Wisconsin News
- No items.
Foxconn Wisconsin Polls
Foxconn Wisconsin by the numbers
- Foxconn Wisconsin will be the largest single economic development project in Wisconsin history that will create 13,000 new jobs and result in over $10 billion in capital investment.
- Foxconn will construct a high-tech manufacturing and technology campus comprised of multiple buildings totaling 20 million square feet
- The Foxconn Wisconsin plant will produce liquid crystal display (LCD) panels for a variety of industries – from automotive to healthcare to entertainment. This will be the first LCD production in the U.S. Currently, LCD panel glass fabrication plants only exist in four countries: Japan, Taiwan, China and South Korea.
- The investment will create 10,000 construction jobs over the next 4 years, as well as 6,000 indirect jobs related to the construction alone (Ernst & Young estimates)
- The square feet of the Foxconn Wisconsin campus will be equal to 11 Lambeau Fields
- The number of employees will equal the respective populations of Chippewa Falls, Hudson, Stoughton, Plover, and Fort Atkinson. It would employ every adult in Onalaska.