Top Foxconn Wisconsin News
- Wait and see right approach on Foxconn
- Foxconn deal with Wisconsin lowers tax breaks to $80 million
- Foxconn, Wisconsin reach new deal on scaled back factory
- UW-Madison hires former Foxconn exec to expand partnerships
- Foxconn mulls making electric vehicles at Wisconsin plant
- Realtors selling property near Foxconn play waiting game
- Top Foxconn executive buys $2m home in Wisconsin
- Suit alleging Foxconn cost local governments money dismissed
- Another new plan, but will Foxconn follow through this time?
- Foxconn looking at building electric cars in Wisconsin
- Lawsuit says Foxconn cost governments hundreds of millions
- Records show Foxconn, Wisconsin nearing agreement
- Foxconn not expected to meet hiring goals in next 3 years
- Foxconn challenging WEDC on tax credits decision
- State budget office memo casts doubt on Foxconn project
- Two years after Trump put a shovel in the ground, Wisconsin still waiting on Foxconn to come through
- Wisconsin tells Foxconn no tax credits without new deal
- Foxconn tops off steel frame for globe-shaped data center
- Cornerstone argues it’s owed $1M for road projects near Foxconn
- Foxconn’s $100 million pledge to university largely unmet
Foxconn Wisconsin Polls
Foxconn Wisconsin by the numbers
- Foxconn Wisconsin will be the largest single economic development project in Wisconsin history that will create 13,000 new jobs and result in over $10 billion in capital investment.
- Foxconn will construct a high-tech manufacturing and technology campus comprised of multiple buildings totaling 20 million square feet
- The Foxconn Wisconsin plant will produce liquid crystal display (LCD) panels for a variety of industries – from automotive to healthcare to entertainment. This will be the first LCD production in the U.S. Currently, LCD panel glass fabrication plants only exist in four countries: Japan, Taiwan, China and South Korea.
- The investment will create 10,000 construction jobs over the next 4 years, as well as 6,000 indirect jobs related to the construction alone (Ernst & Young estimates)
- The square feet of the Foxconn Wisconsin campus will be equal to 11 Lambeau Fields
- The number of employees will equal the respective populations of Chippewa Falls, Hudson, Stoughton, Plover, and Fort Atkinson. It would employ every adult in Onalaska.