See the biggest winning bids from around the state, from our Wisconsin Project Center.
Tim Michels, his family and his company were the biggest construction names in a curated list of donors to Wisconsin political parties, a report found.
Wisconsin Southern & Railroad awarded Michels Corp. $21.6 million to rehabilitate the Merrimac bridge between Sauk and Columbia counties.
The Couture and dozens of other projects are included in 23 projects to watch in 2023.
The project includes increased capacity, intersection upgrades and three new interchanges at three county roads for safety and mobility.
Two female employees accused a Brownsville construction company of ignoring their sexual harassment claims across multiple lawsuits in multiple states, according to a news report.
Republican candidate for governor Rebecca Kleefisch downplayed Donald Trump's endorsement and rally for her opponent on a final campaign push across Wisconsin on Monday, declining to respond to the former president's criticisms of her.
Tim Michels, a Republican candidate for governor, said Wednesday during a debate that he can be taken at his word that he won't raise gas taxes, as his challenger Rebecca Kleefisch accused him of not taking responsibility for previously being in leadership roles at groups that backed increasing gas taxes.
Republican Tim Michels, who has the endorsement of Donald Trump, is running for Wisconsin governor as a political outsider.
The Republican candidate for Wisconsin governor who has Donald Trump's endorsement won't rule out attempting to decertify President Joe Biden's 2020 win in the battleground state, even though GOP legislative leaders and attorneys from both sides have dismissed the idea as impossible and unconstitutional.
Former Wisconsin Gov. Tommy Thompson endorsed construction company co-owner Tim Michels for governor on Friday, after Thompson decided against a run earlier this year.
The two front-runners in Wisconsin's Republican primary race for governor went after one another Wednesday over gas prices, marking a more negative shift in the race less than five weeks before the Aug. 9 primary.
- Corn mill owners plead to federal charges in fatal explosion, will pay $11.25 million
- BUILDING BLOCKS: Second phase of Lower Yahara River Trail construction
- Sky-high mortgage rates leave homes unaffordable for more buyers, sending new home sales tumbling
- Forecast: Economic challenges ahead as rates rise and labor shortages remain
- CBRE opens office on 18th floor of Milwaukee BMO Tower
- Former inmate able to rebuild life through work in construction trades
- Zignego to lead $60M I-894 improvement project
- Minnesota approves giant solar energy project near Minneapolis
- Veterinary center wants to build $13M clinic in Pewaukee
- TOP BIDDERS: The biggest recent winning bids around the state
- OSHA targets silica dust for engineered stone industry
- Biden administration announces $1.4B to improve rail safety and boost capacity in 35 states, including Wisconsin
- First prefabricated bridge in US installed in Eau Claire County
- Illinois developer worked with Wisconsin contractor to build 258-unit Wauwatosa apartment complex
- VJS Construction raises the roof for Bruce Guadalupe Community School expansion project
- Microgrid pilot project will store energy for village affected by outages
- Dane County sees uptick in highway work zone crashes, on track to exceed last year
- The Hop streetcar will debut newest service route in fall with limited service
- FPC Live slims venue proposal to 1 downtown building
- Children’s Hospital urgent care center in Milwaukee gets first round of city approval
- With Sonag Construction shut down, feds move to block indicted owner from collecting leftover assets
- Four contractors selected to build border wall prototypes
- UW-Milwaukee’s Greenstreet shaping minds (and the city)
- Turning the Corner(s) (PHOTO SLIDESHOW)