State officials have unveiled plans to add two lanes to Interstate 90 between Madison and Beloit.
Wisconsin Republicans scored a huge victory when a federal court approved nearly all of the GOP-drafted maps for legislative districts for the next 10 years.
The nation's 50 legislatures will face tough choices if all of Obamacare is thrown out by the U.S. Supreme Court when it decides on the Affordable Healthcare for America Act in June.
The Affordable Health Care Act, which the GOP has dubbed Obamacare, is a likely candidate for discussion among the three Republicans running for the U.S. Senate seat being vacated by incumbent Herb Kohl.
Late last month, a spokesman said Gov. Scott Walker has "zero plans" to change the Wisconsin Retirement System, which covers more than 500,000 people.
The Fitzgerald brothers, who lead the Republican majorities in the Legislature, are being reminded that secrecy has no friends in Wisconsin.
Redirecting money from a national mortgage settlement into the state budget suggests Republicans have a tin ear about Wisconsin's economic problems.
Gov. Scott Walker showed his media skills recently when he announced he had hired two criminal-defense lawyers for the ongoing John Doe investigation in Milwaukee, where he had been county executive.
Regular, sit-down news conferences by Wisconsin governors have disappeared from the government landscape.
Scott Walker won the governor's race in 2010 in large part by vowing to add 250,000 jobs to Wisconsin's economy.
What strategy will Republicans adopt for the upcoming recall elections? Will they try to get involved in a Democratic primary, denounce labor leaders or defend their own legislative record?
Health insurance coverage could become an overriding topic for the Legislature that will be elected in November.
- Minnesota approves giant solar energy project near Minneapolis
- Veterinary center wants to build $13M clinic in Pewaukee
- TOP BIDDERS: The biggest recent winning bids around the state
- OSHA targets silica dust for engineered stone industry
- Biden administration announces $1.4B to improve rail safety and boost capacity in 35 states, including Wisconsin
- Dane County pledges $1.5M boost Madison homeless shelter
- Construction jobs rise in 45 states over last 12 months
- Matt Moroney steps up as CEO of Wangard Partners
- The trade labor shortage is nothing new, but its impacts are
- Wauwatosa gains $1M for affordable housing through Barrett Lo redevelopment deal
- $700M Brewers stadium overhaul proposal comes with new contracting language
- Wisconsin unions, businesses rally support for Line 5 relocation project
- First prefabricated bridge in US installed in Eau Claire County
- Illinois developer worked with Wisconsin contractor to build 258-unit Wauwatosa apartment complex
- VJS Construction raises the roof for Bruce Guadalupe Community School expansion project
- Microgrid pilot project will store energy for village affected by outages
- Dane County sees uptick in highway work zone crashes, on track to exceed last year
- The Hop streetcar will debut newest service route in fall with limited service
- FPC Live slims venue proposal to 1 downtown building
- Children’s Hospital urgent care center in Milwaukee gets first round of city approval
- With Sonag Construction shut down, feds move to block indicted owner from collecting leftover assets
- Four contractors selected to build border wall prototypes
- UW-Milwaukee’s Greenstreet shaping minds (and the city)
- Turning the Corner(s) (PHOTO SLIDESHOW)