The governor will present the proclamation to AIA Wisconsin for ARCHtoberfest.
Gov. Tony Evers requested the Legislature to allow DSPS keep its improved staffing levels.
Gov. Tony Evers signed a $6.1 million contract for the multi-year bridge replacement project.
President Joe Biden touts Inflation Reduction Act, highlights clean energy investment, employment during Milwaukee visit
The Inflation Reduction Act included over $300 billion worth of clean energy tax credits and manufacturing incentives in Wisconsin.
Included was funding for a dentistry school upgrade at Marquette University and a juvenile correctional facility in Milwaukee County.
In dollars spent, the ballclub was the state's top lobbying organization in the first six months of 2023.
The project includes replacing a rusty, deteriorating culvert and raising a structure for better drainage.
A federally supported state program offers at least $2.5 million for projects to diminish PFAS contamination.
Gov. Tony Evers signed off for a nearly 10-mile project with Payne and Dolan.
A total of 21 municipalities got state funding for public improvement projects.
The Delong Co.’s new terminal will move ethanol byproducts by boat, truck and train.
The four-mile project widened lanes and added pedestrian and bicycle accommodations.
- Milwaukee County breaks ground on first health and human services center
- Where are the homes? Glaring need for housing construction underlined by Century 21 CEO
- Lawmakers block update for new commercial building standards
- Milwaukee mayor’s $1.9B budget proposal has infrastructure boost
- As employers face labor shortages, Biden administration rolls out playbook for training workers
- Wisconsin Senate committee votes against confirmation for four DNR policy board appointees
- October proclaimed Architecture Awareness Month in Wisconsin
- Pre-Bid Meetings – Week of October 2, 2023
- Corn mill owners plead to federal charges in fatal explosion, will pay $11.25 million
- BUILDING BLOCKS: Second phase of Lower Yahara River Trail construction
- Sky-high mortgage rates leave homes unaffordable for more buyers, sending new home sales tumbling
- Forecast: Economic challenges ahead as rates rise and labor shortages remain
- First prefabricated bridge in US installed in Eau Claire County
- Illinois developer worked with Wisconsin contractor to build 258-unit Wauwatosa apartment complex
- VJS Construction raises the roof for Bruce Guadalupe Community School expansion project
- Microgrid pilot project will store energy for village affected by outages
- Dane County sees uptick in highway work zone crashes, on track to exceed last year
- The Hop streetcar will debut newest service route in fall with limited service
- FPC Live slims venue proposal to 1 downtown building
- Children’s Hospital urgent care center in Milwaukee gets first round of city approval
- With Sonag Construction shut down, feds move to block indicted owner from collecting leftover assets
- Four contractors selected to build border wall prototypes
- UW-Milwaukee’s Greenstreet shaping minds (and the city)
- Turning the Corner(s) (PHOTO SLIDESHOW)