Dan Knodl won the seat for the state 8th Senate District and Sarah Geenen won the Wisconsin Court of Appeals District 1 seat.
Republican union busting sends endorsements to Democrats, COVID lockdowns sending endorsements to Republicans
Trade associations and labor unions will endorse either left-leaning Janet Protasiewicz or Republican Dan Kelly ahead of the Wisconsin Supreme Court race.
The open-shop trade association had endorsed Dan Kelly for the Wisconsin Supreme Court race.
The Daily Reporter and Wisconsin Law Journal have recovered many of Kelly's deleted blog posts, available to read here.
Wisconsin Supreme Court candidate Dan Kelly says he would follow the Legislature to address collective bargaining laws
Wisconsin Supreme Court candidate Dan Kelly addressed collective bargaining and right-to-work laws at a news conference.
Wisconsin laws like right to work and Act 10 could have different outcomes depending on who wins the April Wisconsin Supreme Court election.
Dane County Circuit Judge Jill Karofsky defeated conservative Justice Dan Kelly to win a 10-year term on the Wisconsin Supreme Court in results released Monday from the chaotic spring election last week.
A conservative law firm asked the Wisconsin Supreme Court on Wednesday to overturn an appeals court ruling that stopped the purging of more than 200,000 people from the state's voter rolls, a step that Democrats argued was intended to make it harder for their voters to cast ballots.
Tom Tiffany, a Republican state Senator, defeated the veteran Jason Church in their party's primary to fill Sean Duffy's incomplete 7th District term. Tiffany will face Tricia Zunker, a Democrat who won her own primary, in a May 12 special election.
Wisconsin voters will choose between a Republican appointee, a Madison judge and a law professor as they winnow down the candidates for a state Supreme Court seat in a primary Tuesday.
Everyone knows Wisconsin will be in the spotlight for the presidential race in 2020. It's one of just a few states where the electorate is so evenly divided, it could swing either way.
- $700M Brewers stadium overhaul proposal comes with new contracting language
- Wisconsin unions, businesses rally support for Line 5 relocation project
- Biden uses executive power to create a New Deal-style American Climate Corps
- Wisconsin’s starting fixed fee for engineering services gets a bump
- BUILDING BLOCKS: Caroline Heights Apartments turns historic structures into living space
- Wauwatosa Common Council greenlights $400M Barrett Lo apartments at Mayfair Mall
- Kenosha Common Council unanimously passes contractor requirements for public bids
- Old church finds new purpose as St. John’s Lutheran Church converts to affordable housing
- Indoor farms are shutting down as their businesses struggle. So why are more being built?
- Low Mississippi River limits barge traffic
- TOP BIDDERS: The biggest recent winning bids around the state
- Wisconsin contractors urge Kenosha council to delay vote over bidding ordinance
- First prefabricated bridge in US installed in Eau Claire County
- Illinois developer worked with Wisconsin contractor to build 258-unit Wauwatosa apartment complex
- VJS Construction raises the roof for Bruce Guadalupe Community School expansion project
- Microgrid pilot project will store energy for village affected by outages
- Dane County sees uptick in highway work zone crashes, on track to exceed last year
- The Hop streetcar will debut newest service route in fall with limited service
- FPC Live slims venue proposal to 1 downtown building
- Children’s Hospital urgent care center in Milwaukee gets first round of city approval
- With Sonag Construction shut down, feds move to block indicted owner from collecting leftover assets
- Four contractors selected to build border wall prototypes
- UW-Milwaukee’s Greenstreet shaping minds (and the city)
- Turning the Corner(s) (PHOTO SLIDESHOW)