An operator uses a backhoe Tuesday to remove drain tiles along the shoulder of northbound U.S. 45 near Watertown Plank Road in Wauwatosa.
Sanchez Painting Contractors Inc.'s Joe Gorichanaz paints a wall at the ABB Building under construction Jan. 8 in Wauwatosa.
Prairie Material's Dan Poenitsch washes his cement truck Jan. 14 after making a delivery to the Wisconsin Avenue Student Apartments, which are under construction in Milwaukee.
Mike Lisocki of J. & H. Heating Inc., Port Washington, cuts a section of 10-inch duct tubing to size at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee Innovation Accelerator Research Lab facility on Dec. 31 in Wauwatosa.
J.H. Findorff & Son Inc. carpenter Justin Messer prepares for a deck pour Nov. 21 at the UW Health at the American Center project in Madison.
VJS Construction Services Inc.'s James Wiitanen cuts through a top plate while demolishing a wall at the Silverbrook Middle School project on Dec. 26 in West Bend.
A crew with Reynolds Rigging & Crane LLC, Madison, sets up a 255-foot-tall Peiner 315 tower crane Wednesday on the Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance Co.’s east building demolition site in Milwaukee.
Steam rises from fresh concrete as a crew of finishers with C.G. Schmidt Inc., Milwaukee, spread the pour to make the sixth level of the Kenwood Interdisciplinary Research Center on Dec. 18 on the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee campus.
Hetzel-Sanfilippo Inc.'s Jerry Burg sets door frames on the 16th floor of the Potawatomi Bingo Casino Hotel on Nov. 27 in Milwaukee.
J.H. Findorff & Son Inc.'s Nathan Thurner installs a fire extinguisher cabinet Dec. 13 at an Associated Bank in Beloit.
Olympic Companies Inc.'s Victor Garcia installs insulation Nov. 25 at WeatherStone Church in New Berlin.
Magill Construction Co. Inc.'s Mike Pfeifer secures a section of drywall while remodeling a portion of the new Milton Police and Administration Building on Dec. 13 in Milton.
- Milwaukee Mayor’s $1.9B budget proposal has infrastructure boost
- As employers face labor shortages, Biden administration rolls out playbook for training workers
- Wisconsin Senate committee votes against confirmation for four DNR policy board appointees
- October proclaimed Architecture Awareness Month in Wisconsin
- Pre-Bid Meetings – Week of October 2, 2023
- Corn mill owners plead to federal charges in fatal explosion, will pay $11.25 million
- BUILDING BLOCKS: Second phase of Lower Yahara River Trail construction
- Sky-high mortgage rates leave homes unaffordable for more buyers, sending new home sales tumbling
- Forecast: Economic challenges ahead as rates rise and labor shortages remain
- CBRE opens office on 18th floor of Milwaukee BMO Tower
- Former inmate able to rebuild life through work in construction trades
- Zignego to lead $60M I-894 improvement project
- First prefabricated bridge in US installed in Eau Claire County
- Illinois developer worked with Wisconsin contractor to build 258-unit Wauwatosa apartment complex
- VJS Construction raises the roof for Bruce Guadalupe Community School expansion project
- Microgrid pilot project will store energy for village affected by outages
- Dane County sees uptick in highway work zone crashes, on track to exceed last year
- The Hop streetcar will debut newest service route in fall with limited service
- FPC Live slims venue proposal to 1 downtown building
- Children’s Hospital urgent care center in Milwaukee gets first round of city approval
- With Sonag Construction shut down, feds move to block indicted owner from collecting leftover assets
- Four contractors selected to build border wall prototypes
- UW-Milwaukee’s Greenstreet shaping minds (and the city)
- Turning the Corner(s) (PHOTO SLIDESHOW)