Julia Jude has joined Kahler Slater as a principal and pediatric practice leader for its health care market.
A total of 64 applicants made entries to AIA Wisconsin's Design Awards program.
Vertical construction for the UWM chemistry building has finished, now crews will install mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems.
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee’s new chemistry building will support up to 5,000 chemistry and biochemistry students, as chemistry is one of the strongest college's departments, university officials said
Riley Atlas has joined Kahler Slater as its creative director of Brand Design. Atlas will lead the continued growth, evolution and positioning of Kahler Slater’s Environmental Branding team across all market sectors.
Ripon College will have its own on-campus stadium with the new Red Hawks Stadium.
Kahler Slater has promoted Tracie Parent and Trina Sandschafer to executive vice president.
Ripon College announced a $35 million strategic infrastructure plan to expand its science center and build a new stadium.
Milwaukee Public Museum officials have launched a survey to gather community feedback as the museum prepares to move from 800 W. Wells St. to the corner of North 6th Street and West Vliet Streets in Milwaukee.
Kahler Slater has promoted seven people to the position of associate principal.
The architects helping the Milwaukee Public Museum design a new $240 million museum building released renderings Monday showing what they’re plans will lead to when they take shape.
Developers are moving forward with plans to build an 8,000-seat soccer stadium as part of a mixed-use project near Marquette University.
- Wisconsin unions, businesses rally support for Line 5 relocation project
- Biden uses executive power to create a New Deal-style American Climate Corps
- Wisconsin’s starting fixed fee for engineering services gets a bump
- BUILDING BLOCKS: Caroline Heights Apartments turns historic structures into living space
- Wauwatosa Common Council greenlights $400M Barrett Lo apartments at Mayfair Mall
- Kenosha Common Council unanimously passes contractor requirements for public bids
- Old church finds new purpose as St. John’s Lutheran Church converts to affordable housing
- Indoor farms are shutting down as their businesses struggle. So why are more being built?
- Low Mississippi River limits barge traffic
- TOP BIDDERS: The biggest recent winning bids around the state
- Wisconsin contractors urge Kenosha council to delay vote over bidding ordinance
- New reports see mixed bag for construction economy
- First prefabricated bridge in US installed in Eau Claire County
- Illinois developer worked with Wisconsin contractor to build 258-unit Wauwatosa apartment complex
- VJS Construction raises the roof for Bruce Guadalupe Community School expansion project
- Microgrid pilot project will store energy for village affected by outages
- Dane County sees uptick in highway work zone crashes, on track to exceed last year
- The Hop streetcar will debut newest service route in fall with limited service
- FPC Live slims venue proposal to 1 downtown building
- Children’s Hospital urgent care center in Milwaukee gets first round of city approval
- With Sonag Construction shut down, feds move to block indicted owner from collecting leftover assets
- Four contractors selected to build border wall prototypes
- UW-Milwaukee’s Greenstreet shaping minds (and the city)
- Turning the Corner(s) (PHOTO SLIDESHOW)