In preparation for the North Office project, Northwestern Mutual announced bidding packages in July and November.
Construction executives said the project will help grow the workforce in downtown Milwaukee.
Milwaukee officials approve Northwestern Mutual request to vacate Cass Street, part of $500 million project
Northwestern Mutual wants to take ownership over part of Cass Street and build a public terrace.
UPDATED: Milwaukee adopts plan to move 2000 workers downtown with $30 million grant to Northwestern Mutual
Milwaukee alders expressed their support for Northwestern Mutual's tower renovation project at a city meeting.
A Milwaukee mainstay that has shaped the city’s skyline for decades and positively impacted the community celebrated quite the milestone this week. Happy 166th Birthday, Northwestern Mutual!
The Milwaukee Redevelopment Authority voted to approve $30 million to finance Northwestern Mutual's North Office project in a tax incremental district agreement.
Northwestern Mutual will launch a $500 million investment to renovate its 19-story North Office Building in Milwaukee’s downtown, the company announced on Thursday.
A project to revitalize a single block in Milwaukee’s Amani neighborhood is offering some lessons on steps local leaders and city officials can take to improve the city’s housing stock. […]
A developer on Wednesday laid out its plans to build a 32-story, $140 million tower at a prominent site near the entrance to Milwaukee's Third Ward.
Perhaps more so than any other year in recent memory, 2018 was momentous for the construction industry in Wisconsin.
Work on the Northwestern Mutual Tower and Commons was substantially complete at the beginning of June, company officials announced on Wednesday.
Milwaukee resident Jose Garcia’s dream is about to come true.
- Minnesota approves giant solar energy project near Minneapolis
- Veterinary center wants to build $13M clinic in Pewaukee
- TOP BIDDERS: The biggest recent winning bids around the state
- OSHA targets silica dust for engineered stone industry
- Biden administration announces $1.4B to improve rail safety and boost capacity in 35 states, including Wisconsin
- Dane County pledges $1.5M boost Madison homeless shelter
- Construction jobs rise in 45 states over last 12 months
- Matt Moroney steps up as CEO of Wangard Partners
- The trade labor shortage is nothing new, but its impacts are
- Wauwatosa gains $1M for affordable housing through Barrett Lo redevelopment deal
- $700M Brewers stadium overhaul proposal comes with new contracting language
- Wisconsin unions, businesses rally support for Line 5 relocation project
- First prefabricated bridge in US installed in Eau Claire County
- Illinois developer worked with Wisconsin contractor to build 258-unit Wauwatosa apartment complex
- VJS Construction raises the roof for Bruce Guadalupe Community School expansion project
- Microgrid pilot project will store energy for village affected by outages
- Dane County sees uptick in highway work zone crashes, on track to exceed last year
- The Hop streetcar will debut newest service route in fall with limited service
- FPC Live slims venue proposal to 1 downtown building
- Children’s Hospital urgent care center in Milwaukee gets first round of city approval
- With Sonag Construction shut down, feds move to block indicted owner from collecting leftover assets
- Four contractors selected to build border wall prototypes
- UW-Milwaukee’s Greenstreet shaping minds (and the city)
- Turning the Corner(s) (PHOTO SLIDESHOW)