PFAS contamination is often found at military bases, firefighting training centers, civilian airports, and industrial facilities.
Officials share success stories how Wisconsin tax dollars have been put to good use keeping Wisconsinites safe through law enforcement partnerships and the fusion center.
DATCP and Attorney General Kaul Announce $75,000 Judgement Against Manufactured Home Community Operators for Unfair and Illegal Rental Practices
Wisconsin Attorney General Josh Kaul and Department of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection Secretary Randy Romanski announced Thursday a $75,000 settlement agreement with Impact MHC Property Management, LLC (Impact), a […]
Wisconsin's Republican Assembly leader on Friday withdrew subpoenas submitted as part of a GOP-led investigation into the 2020 election, marking the end of a 14-month endeavor that yielded no evidence of election fraud.
Wisconsin Building Trades Council announces endorsement for Josh Kaul ahead of attorney general race
A statewide labor organization announced Friday its support for Josh Kaul in his bid for Wisconsin Attorney General after it endorsed several Democratic candidates two weeks ago.
Wisconsin Attorney General Josh Kaul will have to go through an experienced Republican prosecutor to win a second term this fall in a race that will likely turn on the candidates' stances on broader issues such as abortion, gun restrictions and crime.
Wisconsin Attorney General Josh Kaul filed a lawsuit Wednesday seeking to force nearly 20 companies that he alleges contaminated the environment with chemicals known as PFAS to reimburse the state for investigations and cleanup work.
Republican Tim Michels, who has the endorsement of Donald Trump, is running for Wisconsin governor as a political outsider.
Wisconsin Democrats on Thursday announced a joint effort with national party leaders they are calling the largest midterm coordinated campaign in state history, with the goal of reelecting Gov. Tony Evers and defeating Republican U.S. Sen. Ron Johnson.
Attorney General Josh Kaul filed a lawsuit Monday against Johnson Controls and Tyco Fire Products over PFAS pollution, alleging the companies contaminated the Marinette area over decades and haven't done enough to clean things up.
Wisconsin Attorney General Josh Kaul announced Monday that his office has obtained a civil judgment requiring a Shawano wood producer to pay a $75,000 penalty for alleged violations of the state's air-pollution laws.
A Wisconsin judge on Friday rejected a lawsuit seeking to remove the state Department of Natural Resources policy board's leader from his post even though his term has ended.
- Wisconsin unions, businesses rally support for Line 5 relocation project
- Biden uses executive power to create a New Deal-style American Climate Corps
- Wisconsin’s starting fixed fee for engineering services gets a bump
- BUILDING BLOCKS: Caroline Heights Apartments turns historic structures into living space
- Wauwatosa Common Council greenlights $400M Barrett Lo apartments at Mayfair Mall
- Kenosha Common Council unanimously passes contractor requirements for public bids
- Old church finds new purpose as St. John’s Lutheran Church converts to affordable housing
- Indoor farms are shutting down as their businesses struggle. So why are more being built?
- Low Mississippi River limits barge traffic
- TOP BIDDERS: The biggest recent winning bids around the state
- Wisconsin contractors urge Kenosha council to delay vote over bidding ordinance
- New reports see mixed bag for construction economy
- First prefabricated bridge in US installed in Eau Claire County
- Illinois developer worked with Wisconsin contractor to build 258-unit Wauwatosa apartment complex
- VJS Construction raises the roof for Bruce Guadalupe Community School expansion project
- Microgrid pilot project will store energy for village affected by outages
- Dane County sees uptick in highway work zone crashes, on track to exceed last year
- The Hop streetcar will debut newest service route in fall with limited service
- FPC Live slims venue proposal to 1 downtown building
- Children’s Hospital urgent care center in Milwaukee gets first round of city approval
- With Sonag Construction shut down, feds move to block indicted owner from collecting leftover assets
- Four contractors selected to build border wall prototypes
- UW-Milwaukee’s Greenstreet shaping minds (and the city)
- Turning the Corner(s) (PHOTO SLIDESHOW)