APPARENT LOW BIDS
• Carl Bowers & Sons Construction Co. Inc., Kaukauna, submitted the apparent low bid of $5,781,865 for a water transmission main and meter stations project in Wrightstown.
• Maguire Iron Inc., Sioux Falls, SD, submitted the apparent low bid of $1,585,273 for a water tank construction project in Lake Hallie.
• Structural Buildings, St. Cloud, Minn., submitted the apparent low bid of $466,698 for a radio tower construction project in La Crosse.
• Kish & Sons Electric Inc., La Crosse, submitted the apparent low bid of $422,900 for a pumps and controls project at the storm lift station in La Crosse.
• Water Works Docks & Boatlifts Inc., Stoddard, submitted the only bid of $54,454 to construct the West Copeland Marine Docks Phase II project in La Crosse.
• Olympic Equipment Rentals (OER), Palatine, Ill., submitted the apparent low bid of $72,541.30 to furnish a telescopic handler to the Marinette County Forestry and Parks Department.
• Alfredson Bros. Construction Co., Menominee, Mich., submitted the apparent low bid of $38,650 for a conference room remodeling project at the Marinette County Health and Human Services Building.
• Miron Construction Co. Inc., Neenah, submitted the apparent low bid of $34,018 for an office remodeling project at the Appleton Main Campus of the Fox Valley Technical College.
• Klaetsch Paving and Road Building, La Crosse, submitted the only bid of $33,182 for an asphalt pavement maintenance project for the La Crosse County Housing Authority.
• The bid summary for an HVAC alteration project at the city of Appleton’s Municipal Services Building can be found HERE.
• The bid summary for the S-Building VAV replacement project at the Waukesha County Technical College can be found HERE.
Out of State
• Freeport Industrial Roofing Inc., Freeport, Ill., submitted the apparent low bid of $527,250 for a high school roofing project in Rockton.
• Magney Construction Inc., Chanhassen, Minn., was awarded a $6,641,600 contract for a wastewater treatment facility improvement project in Cumberland.
• RailWorks Track Services Inc., Minooka, Minn., was awarded a $2,125,812 contract for railroad track construction in Milton.
• Holubar Construction Co., Green Bay, was awarded a $2,120,600 contract for a tie, crossing and turnout project in Dane County.
• J.P. Cullen & Sons Inc., Brookfield, was awarded a $995,095 contract for a façade restoration project at the Milwaukee Public Museum.
• Triad Construction Inc., West Allis, was awarded a $585,450 contract for a remodeling project at the Milwaukee and West Allis campuses of the Milwaukee Area Technical College.
• RailWorks Track Systems Inc., Lakeville, Minn., was awarded a $519,158 contract for a railroad continuous welded rail installation project in Rock County.
• Janke General Contractors Inc., Athens, was awarded a $478,038.50 contract for a trail paving improvement project in Menasha.
• Janke General Contractors Inc., Athens, was awarded a $295,525 contract for a trestle improvement project in Menasha.
• Kuhs Quality Homes Inc., Greenfield, was awarded a $211,600 contract to construct a new house and garage in West Allis.
• Wheeler Lumber LLC, Bloomington, Minn., was awarded a $193,135 contract to supply materials for a treated timber salt storage building for the Wood County Highway Department.
• Titan Building Co. Inc., New Berlin, was awarded a $143,895.20 contract for a trench drain repair project at the Milwaukee County Transit System Kinnickinnic Station.
• Cream City Wrecking & Dismantling, Menomonee Falls, was awarded a $95,980 contact for the decommissioning and demolition of some residential and commercial properties in West Allis.
• The award summary for a retro-commissioning implantation project (HVAC related work) at the General Mitchell International Airport can be found HERE.
A/E and Consultant Services
• GRAEF, Milwaukee, was awarded a contract to provide consulting services to create a strategic plan for the National Avenue corridor in West Allis.
• Wisconsin Lake & Pond Resource LLC, Eldorado, was awarded a $23,125 contract to provide engineering/design services for stormwater pond management in Beaver Dam.
• AECOM, Minneapolis, Minn., was awarded a contract to provide A/E advanced design services of the light rail project in Hennepin County, Minn.
Out of State
• Kraemer North America LLC, Burnsville, Minn., was awarded a $43,097,946.99 contract for a bridge rehabilitation project in Minneapolis.
• Shaw-Lundquist Associates Inc., St. Paul, Minn., was awarded an $8,450,600 contract to remodel the Dakota County Justice Center in Hastings.
• MBM Construction Co., Kingsford, Mich., was awarded a $3,068,331 contract to expand the Imagine Department at the Oscar G. Johnson VA Medical Center in Iron Mountain.
• Dunn Blacktop Co., Winona, Minn., was awarded a $1,686,926.27 contract for some road work in Winona County.
On the Horizon
• The Prescott School District is holding a referendum in February to vote on an auditorium addition to the high school.