Kenosha-based Bear Development wants to build 500 units in a $197 million project.
Firms boosting wages are drawing previously employed workers back into the job market, AGC reported.
As part of a plan to replace the coal-fired Allen S. King plant near Bayport, Xcel Energy is laying the groundwork for what it calls one of the largest-ever clean energy projects in northwest Wisconsin.
Included was funding for a dentistry school upgrade at Marquette University and a juvenile correctional facility in Milwaukee County.
Alliant Energy will build two energy storage systems alongside solar fields in Wood and Grant counties.
Miller will serve a four year term for the construction labor organization.
City officials unveiled a $57.9 million plan to boost redevelopment of a 21-acre parcel through a tax increment district.
The urban planner didn't fit prerequisites for a writ of mandamus for Wauwatosa to hear his appeal, the judge said.
See the biggest winning bids from around the state, from our Wisconsin Project Center.
Vice President Kamala Harris on Tuesday announced changes to labor rules that could give higher wages to construction workers on federal projects.
In dollars spent, the ballclub was the state's top lobbying organization in the first six months of 2023.
The project includes replacing a rusty, deteriorating culvert and raising a structure for better drainage.
- Milwaukee Mayor’s $1.9B budget proposal has infrastructure boost
- As employers face labor shortages, Biden administration rolls out playbook for training workers
- Wisconsin Senate committee votes against confirmation for four DNR policy board appointees
- October proclaimed Architecture Awareness Month in Wisconsin
- Pre-Bid Meetings – Week of October 2, 2023
- Corn mill owners plead to federal charges in fatal explosion, will pay $11.25 million
- BUILDING BLOCKS: Second phase of Lower Yahara River Trail construction
- Sky-high mortgage rates leave homes unaffordable for more buyers, sending new home sales tumbling
- Forecast: Economic challenges ahead as rates rise and labor shortages remain
- CBRE opens office on 18th floor of Milwaukee BMO Tower
- Former inmate able to rebuild life through work in construction trades
- Zignego to lead $60M I-894 improvement project
- First prefabricated bridge in US installed in Eau Claire County
- Illinois developer worked with Wisconsin contractor to build 258-unit Wauwatosa apartment complex
- VJS Construction raises the roof for Bruce Guadalupe Community School expansion project
- Microgrid pilot project will store energy for village affected by outages
- Dane County sees uptick in highway work zone crashes, on track to exceed last year
- The Hop streetcar will debut newest service route in fall with limited service
- FPC Live slims venue proposal to 1 downtown building
- Children’s Hospital urgent care center in Milwaukee gets first round of city approval
- With Sonag Construction shut down, feds move to block indicted owner from collecting leftover assets
- Four contractors selected to build border wall prototypes
- UW-Milwaukee’s Greenstreet shaping minds (and the city)
- Turning the Corner(s) (PHOTO SLIDESHOW)