1. AMOUNT: $18,419,344 AWARDED TO: Mashuda Contractors, Princeton PROJECT: WisDot August “23” Highway Letting 5, CTH Q – STH 113 (CTH M), Oncken Road to STH 113, CTH M Dane […]
See the biggest winning bids from around the state, from our Wisconsin Project Center.
Hooper, a Wisconsin-based specialty electric power and mechanical contractor, recently announced senior leadership changes in its Electric Power Division.
State officials have picked three contractors to perform more than $10 million in MEP work on an expansion and renovation of the University of Wisconsin-Madison's Kohl Center.
Most people know supplies are running short of the sorts of protective masks often used to shield nurses, doctors and first responders from the deadly coronavirus. But what about the small aluminum strips that, when attached to the part of masks meant to go over a person’s nose, help to ensure there is a good seal?
A weekly compilation of the largest winning bids in Wisconsin, according to The Daily Reporter’s JobTrac service.
The timing of a bid submittal for a Sister Bay beach reconstruction has led to the threat of a lawsuit and claims the village did not adhere to its own deadline.
The Daily Reporter's weekly digest of companies that have been cited for OSHA violations during work around the state.
When a leaking roof and outdated mechanical systems began to threaten the YWCA’s central mission — providing shelter and affordable housing to Madison’s disadvantaged population — the organization knew it was time for a major renovation.
Hooper Corp.'s Cesareo Castro joins four-inch drain pipe Wednesday while at the Wisconsin Energy Institute on the University of Wisconsin-Madison campus.
MADISON, Wis. (AP) — A Wisconsin electric generator manufacturer has employees working the weekend to ensure a steady flow of products to the East Coast where Hurricane Irene is bearing […]
[caption id="attachment_66769" align="alignnone" width="358" caption="A worker walks along the upper level of a new section of the Capital Heat and Power Plant in Madison on Friday. The power plant is converting from coal-burning to natural gas to increase efficiency. Hooper Corp., Madison, the general contractor on the rebuild project, expects the project to wrap up in December. (Staff photo by K[...]
- Corn mill owners plead to federal charges in fatal explosion, will pay $11.25 million
- BUILDING BLOCKS: Second phase of Lower Yahara River Trail construction
- Sky-high mortgage rates leave homes unaffordable for more buyers, sending new home sales tumbling
- Forecast: Economic challenges ahead as rates rise and labor shortages remain
- CBRE opens office on 18th floor of Milwaukee BMO Tower
- Former inmate able to rebuild life through work in construction trades
- Zignego to lead $60M I-894 improvement project
- Minnesota approves giant solar energy project near Minneapolis
- Veterinary center wants to build $13M clinic in Pewaukee
- TOP BIDDERS: The biggest recent winning bids around the state
- OSHA targets silica dust for engineered stone industry
- Biden administration announces $1.4B to improve rail safety and boost capacity in 35 states, including Wisconsin
- First prefabricated bridge in US installed in Eau Claire County
- Illinois developer worked with Wisconsin contractor to build 258-unit Wauwatosa apartment complex
- VJS Construction raises the roof for Bruce Guadalupe Community School expansion project
- Microgrid pilot project will store energy for village affected by outages
- Dane County sees uptick in highway work zone crashes, on track to exceed last year
- The Hop streetcar will debut newest service route in fall with limited service
- FPC Live slims venue proposal to 1 downtown building
- Children’s Hospital urgent care center in Milwaukee gets first round of city approval
- With Sonag Construction shut down, feds move to block indicted owner from collecting leftover assets
- Four contractors selected to build border wall prototypes
- UW-Milwaukee’s Greenstreet shaping minds (and the city)
- Turning the Corner(s) (PHOTO SLIDESHOW)