The promoter changed its original plans from building two venues to just building one.
The president of an Illinois-based tech company said Milwaukee will have to rethink its infrastructure as technology changes.
A city meeting for the incoming FPC Live venue in Milwaukee’s downtown was the center of support from construction union labor advocates and concerns from other venue owners on Tuesday.
A Madison-based concert promoter looking to build a venue in Milwaukee’s Deer District has secured agreements with two construction and labor partners, company officials announced on Monday.
Plans for an FPC Live concert venue in Milwaukee’s downtown have cleared their first planning process hurdle after a city meeting on Monday afternoon.
A Neenah-based construction company will serve as the construction manager for a venue complex project in downtown Milwaukee, the construction company announced on Monday.
The Greater Milwaukee Foundation has awarded JCP Construction a $1.5 million loan to help the company grow and add workers.
Although the past few months have not been easy for anyone, they have especially been hard for the leadership team at JCP Construction. The coronavirus outbreak has brought at least […]
Democratic National Convention officials have picked the Milwaukee contractor JCP Construction as the general contractor that will oversee a build-out of the Fiserv Forum and other venues for the convention this summer.
Foxconn Technology Group announced on Wednesday that it has awarded $83 million worth of contracts enlisting more than a dozen companies in the fleshing out of the frame of its main manufacturing building in Mount Pleasant, as well as various other sorts of work nearby.
This two-story building now stands near Bader Philanthropies headquarters in Milwaukee’s Harambee neighborhood. Once renovated, the structure will be occupied by two tenants, Shalem Healing and Sam’s Place.
One of the founders of Milwaukee contractor JCP Construction has been tabbed by a local youth-mentoring agency to lead a $4.1 million capital campaign that includes making improvements to its original community centers and the purchase of a second facility.
- Milwaukee Mayor’s $1.9B budget proposal has infrastructure boost
- As employers face labor shortages, Biden administration rolls out playbook for training workers
- Wisconsin Senate committee votes against confirmation for four DNR policy board appointees
- October proclaimed Architecture Awareness Month in Wisconsin
- Pre-Bid Meetings – Week of October 2, 2023
- Corn mill owners plead to federal charges in fatal explosion, will pay $11.25 million
- BUILDING BLOCKS: Second phase of Lower Yahara River Trail construction
- Sky-high mortgage rates leave homes unaffordable for more buyers, sending new home sales tumbling
- Forecast: Economic challenges ahead as rates rise and labor shortages remain
- CBRE opens office on 18th floor of Milwaukee BMO Tower
- Former inmate able to rebuild life through work in construction trades
- Zignego to lead $60M I-894 improvement project
- First prefabricated bridge in US installed in Eau Claire County
- Illinois developer worked with Wisconsin contractor to build 258-unit Wauwatosa apartment complex
- VJS Construction raises the roof for Bruce Guadalupe Community School expansion project
- Microgrid pilot project will store energy for village affected by outages
- Dane County sees uptick in highway work zone crashes, on track to exceed last year
- The Hop streetcar will debut newest service route in fall with limited service
- FPC Live slims venue proposal to 1 downtown building
- Children’s Hospital urgent care center in Milwaukee gets first round of city approval
- With Sonag Construction shut down, feds move to block indicted owner from collecting leftover assets
- Four contractors selected to build border wall prototypes
- UW-Milwaukee’s Greenstreet shaping minds (and the city)
- Turning the Corner(s) (PHOTO SLIDESHOW)