Iron Horse's owner proposed closing a hotel property sale by mid-October to settle a bankruptcy claim.
Downtown Milwaukee's 100 East high-rise is in foreclosure after losing an anchor tenant last year.
A Wisconsin Supreme Court decision issued Thursday avoided a reinterpretation of law that would have left many mortgage lenders wondering if they could retain their right to foreclose on delinquent loans.
The auctioneer of a Milwaukee hotel is using as a selling point its proximity to a redesigned interstate interchange.
A Milwaukee County Circuit judge on Monday confirmed the sale of a half-finished Brown Deer building that went through three foreclosure auctions in 2013, according to court records.
The American Civil Liberties Union has sued the Federal Housing Finance Agency, asking it to disclose efforts to stop municipalities from using eminent domain to bail out underwater homeowners and make its dealings with the financial industry more transparent.
A former Milwaukee metal shop that has deteriorated since its owner was murdered two years ago will be up for auction in December.
A vetoed provision in the state budget would have allowed for the demolition of as many as 290 blighted Milwaukee homes.
A downtown Eau Claire hotel will be auctioned off next week.
The owner of the Brown Deer Business Park is fighting foreclosure on the property from a bank that claims the company owes more than $22 million.
Through his warehouse’s back window, Mike Medek can see West Milwaukee’s nearly complete Walmart, one more store in the flood of retail rising around his industrial shop.
A Motion Industries branch manager, whose store supplies construction companies with heavy equipment parts, is waiting on a Milwaukee County sheriff's sale to know whether he’ll have to move the shop.
- Milwaukee Mayor’s $1.9B budget proposal has infrastructure boost
- As employers face labor shortages, Biden administration rolls out playbook for training workers
- Wisconsin Senate committee votes against confirmation for four DNR policy board appointees
- October proclaimed Architecture Awareness Month in Wisconsin
- Pre-Bid Meetings – Week of October 2, 2023
- Corn mill owners plead to federal charges in fatal explosion, will pay $11.25 million
- BUILDING BLOCKS: Second phase of Lower Yahara River Trail construction
- Sky-high mortgage rates leave homes unaffordable for more buyers, sending new home sales tumbling
- Forecast: Economic challenges ahead as rates rise and labor shortages remain
- CBRE opens office on 18th floor of Milwaukee BMO Tower
- Former inmate able to rebuild life through work in construction trades
- Zignego to lead $60M I-894 improvement project
- First prefabricated bridge in US installed in Eau Claire County
- Illinois developer worked with Wisconsin contractor to build 258-unit Wauwatosa apartment complex
- VJS Construction raises the roof for Bruce Guadalupe Community School expansion project
- Microgrid pilot project will store energy for village affected by outages
- Dane County sees uptick in highway work zone crashes, on track to exceed last year
- The Hop streetcar will debut newest service route in fall with limited service
- FPC Live slims venue proposal to 1 downtown building
- Children’s Hospital urgent care center in Milwaukee gets first round of city approval
- With Sonag Construction shut down, feds move to block indicted owner from collecting leftover assets
- Four contractors selected to build border wall prototypes
- UW-Milwaukee’s Greenstreet shaping minds (and the city)
- Turning the Corner(s) (PHOTO SLIDESHOW)