Amid persistent questioning of Gov. Scott Walker's flagship economic development department, representatives of a similar agency confined to Milwaukee held a meeting Tuesday and discussed an impending cash pinch.
The ground beneath some Milwaukee schools could be about to go on the market.
Milwaukee's Sign-A-Rama wants to expand by constructing and occupying a new 14,000-square-foot building in the Menomonee Valley.
A Milwaukee County committee gave its initial approval Monday for a $1 million trust for the Milwaukee Economic Development Corp. to create a revolving small business loan fund.
A bank is suing Milwaukee to save a partially constructed convenience store and gas station from demolition.
Milwaukee’s Common Council on Tuesday reversed the Historic Preservation Committee’s decision that gave Sydney Hih an interim historic designation.
A Milwaukee cable manufacturer and the city are nearing a deal that would give the company a chance to recoup a portion of the cost of buying and improving a 92,300-square-foot building.
Hellermann Tyton Corp., a Milwaukee-based cable maker, on Monday will request a $2.75 million loan from the city for an expansion project.
Milwaukee’s Zoning, Neighborhoods & Development Committee on Tuesday reversed the Historic Preservation Committee’s decision that gave Sydney Hih an interim historic designation.
By Sean Ryan A public notice snafu sabotaged the village of Kimberly’s request for a development district. A math dispute between Union Grove and the state Department of Revenue undid […]
By Sean Ryan PyraMax Bank FSB is seeking to foreclose on Lagina Plumbing Inc.’s headquarters in Milwaukee to collect $283,600 in debt on a loan, according to court documents. Jim […]
By Sean Ryan Milwaukee may lose money renovating a building for Talgo Inc. if the company leaves the city after a couple of years, warned Alderman Robert Bauman during Friday’s […]
- Milwaukee Mayor’s $1.9B budget proposal has infrastructure boost
- As employers face labor shortages, Biden administration rolls out playbook for training workers
- Wisconsin Senate committee votes against confirmation for four DNR policy board appointees
- October proclaimed Architecture Awareness Month in Wisconsin
- Pre-Bid Meetings – Week of October 2, 2023
- Corn mill owners plead to federal charges in fatal explosion, will pay $11.25 million
- BUILDING BLOCKS: Second phase of Lower Yahara River Trail construction
- Sky-high mortgage rates leave homes unaffordable for more buyers, sending new home sales tumbling
- Forecast: Economic challenges ahead as rates rise and labor shortages remain
- CBRE opens office on 18th floor of Milwaukee BMO Tower
- Former inmate able to rebuild life through work in construction trades
- Zignego to lead $60M I-894 improvement project
- First prefabricated bridge in US installed in Eau Claire County
- Illinois developer worked with Wisconsin contractor to build 258-unit Wauwatosa apartment complex
- VJS Construction raises the roof for Bruce Guadalupe Community School expansion project
- Microgrid pilot project will store energy for village affected by outages
- Dane County sees uptick in highway work zone crashes, on track to exceed last year
- The Hop streetcar will debut newest service route in fall with limited service
- FPC Live slims venue proposal to 1 downtown building
- Children’s Hospital urgent care center in Milwaukee gets first round of city approval
- With Sonag Construction shut down, feds move to block indicted owner from collecting leftover assets
- Four contractors selected to build border wall prototypes
- UW-Milwaukee’s Greenstreet shaping minds (and the city)
- Turning the Corner(s) (PHOTO SLIDESHOW)