Thank you for your interest in employment at The Daily Reporter.
Since 1897, The Daily Reporter Publishing Co. has provided trusted business information to Wisconsin readers.
Our mission is to provide timely, accurate and thought-provoking Wisconsin business, construction and development news.
PUBLIC NOTICE COORDINATOR
The Daily Reporter, Milwaukee County’s public notice authority, is looking for a detail-oriented, deadline-driven public notice coordinator to join our team. The coordinator position is critical to the public notice success of the company. The ideal candidate must have a keen attention to detail and the ability to juggle multiple responsibilities throughout the day.
As our Public Notice Coordinator you will:
- Be the first face people see when they arrive at the office and the first voice they hear when they call.
- Intake and schedule of all public notice requests.
- Scan and email court calendars to clients.
- Assist walk-in clients.
- Answer calls.
- Proofread public notice entries.
- Be professional and prompt at all times.
- Be highly motivated, enthusiastic and service-oriented individuals to assist and support our team.
- Communicate effectively with strong customer service skills.
- Be able to work in a multi-deadline environment; learn and apply new techniques accurately and quickly.
- Be able to react to change productively and handle other essential tasks as needed.
- Review and respond to multiple email inboxes.
What you will need to be successful in this role:
- Experience working with the public is a necessity; experience working with law firms is preferred.
- Ability to work 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- A bachelor’s degree.
The Daily Reporter, Wisconsin’s one-stop construction and development news source since 1897, is owned by BridgeTower Media, a division of GateHouse Media, and is based in Milwaukee. We offer full benefits, including medical, dental, vision, 401K with company matching and vacations. This is a full-time, hourly position.