Attorneys for ABC of Wisconsin and Madison spoke in front of the Wisconsin Court of Appeals in a case over a bird-safe glass ordinance for the city's glass building surfaces.
WILL's lawsuit challenging a bird-safe glass ordinance in Madison is waiting to be picked up by judges in the Court of Appeals.
Madison officials responded after four trades groups appealed a city ordinance to require bird safe glass in new large building projects.
Big projects in Madison better be bird-friendly under a new ordinance city officials adopted on Tuesday.
Wisconsin regulators have given contractors the go-ahead to resume work on part of a high-voltage power line connecting Minnesota and Wisconsin that was put on hold due to concerns about protected bird species.
The construction of a portion of a major high-voltage power line connecting Minnesota and Wisconsin is on hold due to concerns about nesting by protected bird species.
By Jack Zemlicka In the match up of bird versus window, the winged opponent is a decided underdog. “Birds have no concept that glass exists,” said Scott Diehl, wildlife manager […]
- Matt Moroney steps up as CEO of Wangard Partners
- The trade labor shortage is nothing new, but its impacts are
- Wauwatosa gains $1M for affordable housing through Barrett Lo redevelopment deal
- $700M Brewers stadium overhaul proposal comes with new contracting language
- Wisconsin unions, businesses rally support for Line 5 relocation project
- Biden uses executive power to create a New Deal-style American Climate Corps
- Wisconsin’s starting fixed fee for engineering services gets a bump
- BUILDING BLOCKS: Caroline Heights Apartments turns historic structures into living space
- Wauwatosa Common Council greenlights $400M Barrett Lo apartments at Mayfair Mall
- Kenosha Common Council unanimously passes contractor requirements for public bids
- Old church finds new purpose as St. John’s Lutheran Church converts to affordable housing
- Indoor farms are shutting down as their businesses struggle. So why are more being built?
- First prefabricated bridge in US installed in Eau Claire County
- Illinois developer worked with Wisconsin contractor to build 258-unit Wauwatosa apartment complex
- VJS Construction raises the roof for Bruce Guadalupe Community School expansion project
- Microgrid pilot project will store energy for village affected by outages
- Dane County sees uptick in highway work zone crashes, on track to exceed last year
- The Hop streetcar will debut newest service route in fall with limited service
- FPC Live slims venue proposal to 1 downtown building
- Children’s Hospital urgent care center in Milwaukee gets first round of city approval
- With Sonag Construction shut down, feds move to block indicted owner from collecting leftover assets
- Four contractors selected to build border wall prototypes
- UW-Milwaukee’s Greenstreet shaping minds (and the city)
- Turning the Corner(s) (PHOTO SLIDESHOW)