Even as utilities were preparing to move forward with building the $500 million Cardinal-Hickory Creek transmission line in western Wisconsin, a federal judge handed down an injunction that will temporarily […]
Democratic vice presidential candidate Kamala Harris is scheduled to make her first campaign appearance in battleground Wisconsin on Labor Day in Milwaukee, while Vice President Mike Pence was headed to western Wisconsin.
A former state regulator applied to become CEO of one of Wisconsin's largest utility companies just months after voting to approve two of its projects, prompting opponents of the plans to accuse him of bias.
Jennifer Shilling, the former Democratic minority leader of the Wisconsin Senate, will next work as a lobbyist for Dairyland Power Cooperative, the La Crosse-based utility announced Monday.
Minnesota's high court will review a lower court's ruling that ordered a new environmental review for a proposed $700 million natural-gas plant in Superior.
Wisconsin regulators signed off Thursday on a plan calling for the construction in Jefferson County of a solar farm whose cost could exceed $100 million and that could produce energy for utility Dairyland Power Cooperative.
Dairyland Power Cooperative plans to close its coal-fired station in Genoa by the end of 2021.
State regulators have approved plans for a $700 million power plant on the shores of Lake Superior despite conservationists' concerns that the facility will harm the environment.
State regulators have approved a power line project in southwestern Wisconsin.
Dairyland Power Cooperative has finalized a power purchase agreement with Ranger Power for the proposed 149 megawatt Badger State Solar Project.
Clean-energy advocates will get a second chance to block the proposed construction of a natural-gas plant in northern Wisconsin, although the odds of prevailing are not in their favor.
Minnesota regulators on Monday narrowly approved plans for a $700 million natural-gas plant in Superior, giving the go-ahead to a project that would provide power across state lines while blocking an independent group's call for an environmental review of the project.
- Matt Moroney steps up as CEO of Wangard Partners
- The trade labor shortage is nothing new, but its impacts are
- Wauwatosa gains $1M for affordable housing through Barrett Lo redevelopment deal
- $700M Brewers stadium overhaul proposal comes with new contracting language
- Wisconsin unions, businesses rally support for Line 5 relocation project
- Biden uses executive power to create a New Deal-style American Climate Corps
- Wisconsin’s starting fixed fee for engineering services gets a bump
- BUILDING BLOCKS: Caroline Heights Apartments turns historic structures into living space
- Wauwatosa Common Council greenlights $400M Barrett Lo apartments at Mayfair Mall
- Kenosha Common Council unanimously passes contractor requirements for public bids
- Old church finds new purpose as St. John’s Lutheran Church converts to affordable housing
- Indoor farms are shutting down as their businesses struggle. So why are more being built?
- First prefabricated bridge in US installed in Eau Claire County
- Illinois developer worked with Wisconsin contractor to build 258-unit Wauwatosa apartment complex
- VJS Construction raises the roof for Bruce Guadalupe Community School expansion project
- Microgrid pilot project will store energy for village affected by outages
- Dane County sees uptick in highway work zone crashes, on track to exceed last year
- The Hop streetcar will debut newest service route in fall with limited service
- FPC Live slims venue proposal to 1 downtown building
- Children’s Hospital urgent care center in Milwaukee gets first round of city approval
- With Sonag Construction shut down, feds move to block indicted owner from collecting leftover assets
- Four contractors selected to build border wall prototypes
- UW-Milwaukee’s Greenstreet shaping minds (and the city)
- Turning the Corner(s) (PHOTO SLIDESHOW)