The first phase of the $56 million expansion project will add four gates immediately to the airport.
Miron Construction started the second phase of construction and demolishing the old south wing of the terminal.
Dane County Regional Airport invites new passengers with southern terminal expansion project, enhances employee and military infrastructure
It's a three week countdown until Dane County Regional Airport opens its terminal expansion to passengers.
Milwaukee County employees required to use Milwaukee Mitchell International Airport for business trips
Choosing Milwaukee’s airport would add new flights, promote more jobs and bring dollars to the state economy, explained Milwaukee County Executive David Crowley.
Milwaukee General Mitchell International Airport’s newest private Jet IN terminal offers unparalleled experience
Jet IN's fixed-based operator used Wisconsin based partners, from the contractor who poured concrete to the coffee for the passengers.
Jet IN completes $11 million fixed-base operator complex at Milwaukee Mitchell International Airport
Jet IN officials said this is the first purpose-built general and business aviation facility built at Milwaukee’s airport in more than three decades.
The Biden administration is giving nearly $1 billion to 85 airports to expand and upgrade terminals and other facilities, using money approved in last year's huge infrastructure bill.
Federal officials are using the recent stimulus legislation to provide about $83 million worth of aid to 87 airports in Wisconsin, U.S. Secretary of Transportation Elain Chao announced Tuesday.
The Federal Aviation Administration on Monday announced Wisconsin will receive $50.5 million in grants that will help airports in the state pay for infrastructure projects.
Airport projects are taking off around the state.
Technology firms increasingly pitch new sensors and software to U.S. airports as a way to bolster exterior security and keep intruders out, but such digital barriers come with a hefty price tag and don't always work.
Gov. Scott Walker approved nearly $6.5 million for airport improvement projects Wednesday, according to a Wisconsin Department of Transportation news releases.
- Minnesota approves giant solar energy project near Minneapolis
- Veterinary center wants to build $13M clinic in Pewaukee
- TOP BIDDERS: The biggest recent winning bids around the state
- OSHA targets silica dust for engineered stone industry
- Biden administration announces $1.4B to improve rail safety and boost capacity in 35 states, including Wisconsin
- Dane County pledges $1.5M boost Madison homeless shelter
- Construction jobs rise in 45 states over last 12 months
- Matt Moroney steps up as CEO of Wangard Partners
- The trade labor shortage is nothing new, but its impacts are
- Wauwatosa gains $1M for affordable housing through Barrett Lo redevelopment deal
- $700M Brewers stadium overhaul proposal comes with new contracting language
- Wisconsin unions, businesses rally support for Line 5 relocation project
- First prefabricated bridge in US installed in Eau Claire County
- Illinois developer worked with Wisconsin contractor to build 258-unit Wauwatosa apartment complex
- VJS Construction raises the roof for Bruce Guadalupe Community School expansion project
- Microgrid pilot project will store energy for village affected by outages
- Dane County sees uptick in highway work zone crashes, on track to exceed last year
- The Hop streetcar will debut newest service route in fall with limited service
- FPC Live slims venue proposal to 1 downtown building
- Children’s Hospital urgent care center in Milwaukee gets first round of city approval
- With Sonag Construction shut down, feds move to block indicted owner from collecting leftover assets
- Four contractors selected to build border wall prototypes
- UW-Milwaukee’s Greenstreet shaping minds (and the city)
- Turning the Corner(s) (PHOTO SLIDESHOW)