Amazon is adding on to its Kenosha operations and bringing on as many as 400 new jobs. It's the latest in a series of developments in Wisconsin by the online retailer.
The online retailer Amazon plans to build a $200 million distribution center in Dane County.
The center will be used by the e-commerce giant for packing and shipping large items such as sports equipment, patio furniture, fishing rods, pet food, bicycles and household goods.
In a whirlwind year of notable events, it can be difficult to remember what made headlines 12 days ago, let alone 12 months ago.
The online retailer Amazon could begin moving dirt for a new 1 million-square-foot warehouse in Beloit next week after city officials recently advanced plans for the project.
Officials in the village of Sussex are planning to weigh in soon on the online retailer Amazon's plans to expand a local distribution center.
The Oak Creek Police Department has identified the worker who died at an Amazon construction site.
A worker died Wednesday after falling from the upper level of an Amazon distribution warehouse under construction in Oak Creek.
Amazon stands to receive as much as $7.5 million from the state in return for building a massive warehouse in Milwaukee County.
Amazon abruptly abandoned plans on Thursday for a big new headquarters in New York, a project that would have brought 25,000 jobs to the city, reversing course after politicians and activists objected to the nearly $3 billion in tax breaks promised to what is already one of the world's richest, most powerful companies.
Online retailer Amazon is planning to build a four-story warehouse near Interstate 94 in Oak Creek, a project that has been under development for months using the code name “Project Arrow.”
The new industrial building is going up in a region marked by rapid growth in recent years.
- Milwaukee Mayor’s $1.9B budget proposal has infrastructure boost
- As employers face labor shortages, Biden administration rolls out playbook for training workers
- Wisconsin Senate committee votes against confirmation for four DNR policy board appointees
- October proclaimed Architecture Awareness Month in Wisconsin
- Pre-Bid Meetings – Week of October 2, 2023
- Corn mill owners plead to federal charges in fatal explosion, will pay $11.25 million
- BUILDING BLOCKS: Second phase of Lower Yahara River Trail construction
- Sky-high mortgage rates leave homes unaffordable for more buyers, sending new home sales tumbling
- Forecast: Economic challenges ahead as rates rise and labor shortages remain
- CBRE opens office on 18th floor of Milwaukee BMO Tower
- Former inmate able to rebuild life through work in construction trades
- Zignego to lead $60M I-894 improvement project
- First prefabricated bridge in US installed in Eau Claire County
- Illinois developer worked with Wisconsin contractor to build 258-unit Wauwatosa apartment complex
- VJS Construction raises the roof for Bruce Guadalupe Community School expansion project
- Microgrid pilot project will store energy for village affected by outages
- Dane County sees uptick in highway work zone crashes, on track to exceed last year
- The Hop streetcar will debut newest service route in fall with limited service
- FPC Live slims venue proposal to 1 downtown building
- Children’s Hospital urgent care center in Milwaukee gets first round of city approval
- With Sonag Construction shut down, feds move to block indicted owner from collecting leftover assets
- Four contractors selected to build border wall prototypes
- UW-Milwaukee’s Greenstreet shaping minds (and the city)
- Turning the Corner(s) (PHOTO SLIDESHOW)