Three brand new companies were recognized for a combined total of 427% growth over three years.
See the biggest winning bids from around the state, from our Wisconsin Project Center.
The largest winning bids from across the state, according to the Wisconsin Project Center.
Steele Solutions moved into the former Bucyrus-Erie campus in downtown South Milwaukee.
See the biggest winning bids from around the state in 2022, from our Wisconsin Project Center.
1. AMOUNT: $12,571,421 AWARDED TO: H. James & Sons Inc., Fennimore PROJECT: WisDOT January Highway Letting 3, Dickeyville – Lancaster; South Junction STH 81, USH 061 Grant County Excavation, Base, […]
Six companies were recognized for their work in WisDOT's 2022 Excellence in Construction awards.
See the biggest winning bids from around the state this past week, from our Wisconsin Project Center online bidding service.
H.J. Martin and Son Inc. has come a long way since 1931, when the company opened its doors and began selling floor coverings.
Tight site conditions forced Bredin Building Systems to experiment when constructing Sage on Jackson, the first LEED Platinum-certified residential project undertaken in Wisconsin.
It was the construction of a key arterial roadway that helped divert traffic so the massive Zoo Interchange project could get up and running.
The recent construction of a new office building for Johnson Controls proves out of order doesn’t have to mean out of whack.
- Corn mill owners plead to federal charges in fatal explosion, will pay $11.25 million
- BUILDING BLOCKS: Second phase of Lower Yahara River Trail construction
- Sky-high mortgage rates leave homes unaffordable for more buyers, sending new home sales tumbling
- Forecast: Economic challenges ahead as rates rise and labor shortages remain
- CBRE opens office on 18th floor of Milwaukee BMO Tower
- Former inmate able to rebuild life through work in construction trades
- Zignego to lead $60M I-894 improvement project
- Minnesota approves giant solar energy project near Minneapolis
- Veterinary center wants to build $13M clinic in Pewaukee
- TOP BIDDERS: The biggest recent winning bids around the state
- OSHA targets silica dust for engineered stone industry
- Biden administration announces $1.4B to improve rail safety and boost capacity in 35 states, including Wisconsin
- First prefabricated bridge in US installed in Eau Claire County
- Illinois developer worked with Wisconsin contractor to build 258-unit Wauwatosa apartment complex
- VJS Construction raises the roof for Bruce Guadalupe Community School expansion project
- Microgrid pilot project will store energy for village affected by outages
- Dane County sees uptick in highway work zone crashes, on track to exceed last year
- The Hop streetcar will debut newest service route in fall with limited service
- FPC Live slims venue proposal to 1 downtown building
- Children’s Hospital urgent care center in Milwaukee gets first round of city approval
- With Sonag Construction shut down, feds move to block indicted owner from collecting leftover assets
- Four contractors selected to build border wall prototypes
- UW-Milwaukee’s Greenstreet shaping minds (and the city)
- Turning the Corner(s) (PHOTO SLIDESHOW)