Members of Wisconsin’s construction community gathered Thursday during the American Heart Association’s Milwaukee Hard Hats with Heart event held at Milwaukee Tool in Brookfield
The Associated Builders and Contractors of Wisconsin hosted its annual Apprentices Skill Competition on Friday at the Washington County Fairgrounds.
The National Association of Women in Construction Chapter 105 held its 2023 Milwaukee Block Kids Building Competition on Saturday at the University of Wisconsin Milwaukee’s School of Architecture & Urban Planning.
The 2022 hunting season again proved special for The Daily Reporter readers.
Nearly 100 area high school girls received hands-on experience by meeting with women who work in local STEM careers during the annual Smart Girls Rock! event on Wednesday at Walbec Group’s office in Greenville.
Business leaders gather Thursday for the 2022 Women Developing Wisconsin Conference at Milwaukee School of Engineering. About 150 people attended the day-long event, which was meant to provide learning and […]
The Daily Reporter and Balestrieri Environmental hosted their Hard Hat Happy Hour on April 21 at Third Space Brewing in Milwaukee. About 55 people attended the after-work event, which was hosted by Balestrieri in celebration of its 30th anniversary.
Buttigieg pays visit to Local 139’s training center to talk infrastructure bill on ‘Externship Day’ (PHOTOS)
U.S. Secretary of Transportation Pete Buttigieg visited Local 139 of the International Union of Operating Engineer’s training center in Coloma on Tuesday for “Externship Day.”
J.P. Cullen is a little more than halfway through an overhaul of Camp Randall’s end zone.
Rather than cancel a blood drive scheduled for last week, officials at C.G. Schmidt decided to go ahead with it after consulting blood-collection company Versiti about what precautions could be put in place.
Employees of Northern Concrete Construction pour a slab on March 11 at the vehicle-auction company Copart’s site in Milwaukee. The 12,800-square-foot building will have office and shop space on a […]
Contractors work on Feb. 14 at the new Aurora Health Center in Pleasant Prairie.
- Milwaukee Mayor’s $1.9B budget proposal has infrastructure boost
- As employers face labor shortages, Biden administration rolls out playbook for training workers
- Wisconsin Senate committee votes against confirmation for four DNR policy board appointees
- October proclaimed Architecture Awareness Month in Wisconsin
- Pre-Bid Meetings – Week of October 2, 2023
- Corn mill owners plead to federal charges in fatal explosion, will pay $11.25 million
- BUILDING BLOCKS: Second phase of Lower Yahara River Trail construction
- Sky-high mortgage rates leave homes unaffordable for more buyers, sending new home sales tumbling
- Forecast: Economic challenges ahead as rates rise and labor shortages remain
- CBRE opens office on 18th floor of Milwaukee BMO Tower
- Former inmate able to rebuild life through work in construction trades
- Zignego to lead $60M I-894 improvement project
- First prefabricated bridge in US installed in Eau Claire County
- Illinois developer worked with Wisconsin contractor to build 258-unit Wauwatosa apartment complex
- VJS Construction raises the roof for Bruce Guadalupe Community School expansion project
- Microgrid pilot project will store energy for village affected by outages
- Dane County sees uptick in highway work zone crashes, on track to exceed last year
- The Hop streetcar will debut newest service route in fall with limited service
- FPC Live slims venue proposal to 1 downtown building
- Children’s Hospital urgent care center in Milwaukee gets first round of city approval
- With Sonag Construction shut down, feds move to block indicted owner from collecting leftover assets
- Four contractors selected to build border wall prototypes
- UW-Milwaukee’s Greenstreet shaping minds (and the city)
- Turning the Corner(s) (PHOTO SLIDESHOW)