Included was funding for a dentistry school upgrade at Marquette University and a juvenile correctional facility in Milwaukee County.
A total of 64 applicants made entries to AIA Wisconsin's Design Awards program.
Marquette University's recreational and wellness center project will have Findorff crews build over the existing building footprint.
Marquette’s reconstruction of Straz Hall is both a renovation and expansion, and the building will be fitted for the incoming College of Nursing.
Developers are moving forward with plans to build an 8,000-seat soccer stadium as part of a mixed-use project near Marquette University.
Marquette University is pursuing plans for an $80 million project to renovate a recreation center and build a three-story wellness hub.
Marquette University is delaying the start of its spring semester by a week and urging students and staff to get vaccine booster shots as the COVID-19 omicron variant surges across the state.
Marquette University is working to restore a 15th-century chapel where Joan of Arc once prayed.
A Marquette University women's basketball game is being moved to a new arena after a car crashed into the university's Al McGuire Center.
The fans who’ve swarmed Miller Park in recent days to watch the Brewers in the National League playoffs are unknowingly getting a chance to see Scott Wendt’s work up-close.
Republicans who were warned by Gov. Scott Walker for months about a possible blue wave this November received more bad news on Tuesday with a poll showing more signs of support for Democrats.
How good are Wisconsin's roads? How you answer that question most likely depends on where you live, according to a poll released Wednesday.
- Northwestern Mutual’s $500M overhaul a boon for Milwaukee residents
- BUILDING BLOCKS: University of Wisconsin – Oshkosh Clow Social Science Center renovation
- Madison takes center stage in the world of highway safety
- TOP BIDDERS: The biggest recent winning bids around the state
- Milwaukee Plan Commission approves shorter, denser New Land apartments
- Milwaukee County breaks ground on first health and human services center
- Where are the homes? Glaring need for housing construction underlined by Century 21 CEO
- Lawmakers block update for new commercial building standards
- Milwaukee mayor’s $1.9B budget proposal has infrastructure boost
- As employers face labor shortages, Biden administration rolls out playbook for training workers
- Wisconsin Senate committee votes against confirmation for four DNR policy board appointees
- October proclaimed Architecture Awareness Month in Wisconsin
- First prefabricated bridge in US installed in Eau Claire County
- Illinois developer worked with Wisconsin contractor to build 258-unit Wauwatosa apartment complex
- VJS Construction raises the roof for Bruce Guadalupe Community School expansion project
- Microgrid pilot project will store energy for village affected by outages
- Dane County sees uptick in highway work zone crashes, on track to exceed last year
- The Hop streetcar will debut newest service route in fall with limited service
- FPC Live slims venue proposal to 1 downtown building
- Children’s Hospital urgent care center in Milwaukee gets first round of city approval
- With Sonag Construction shut down, feds move to block indicted owner from collecting leftover assets
- Four contractors selected to build border wall prototypes
- UW-Milwaukee’s Greenstreet shaping minds (and the city)
- Turning the Corner(s) (PHOTO SLIDESHOW)