Earlier this year, Rite-Hite celebrated a major milestone in the company’s history.
The opening of Dr. E. J. and Margaret O’Brien Hall ushered in a new era for Marquette University.
The Milwaukee Athletic Club has a long and storied history as a premier gathering place in the city.
Westlawn Renaissance VI is part of a once-in-a-generation revitalization of aging and dilapidated public housing on Milwaukee’s northwest side.
A new, top-notch medical facility opened to the public last summer in Appleton.
The opening of the Komatsu South Harbor Campus Manufacturing Facility last summer marked a significant milestone for the south side of Milwaukee .
In April 2020, voters in Mequon and Thiensville approved a $55.7 million referendum to address facility needs across the communities’ joint school district.
A former furniture store on Milwaukee’s north side has found new life. Some even might say it has been born again.
- Minnesota approves giant solar energy project near Minneapolis
- Veterinary center wants to build $13M clinic in Pewaukee
- TOP BIDDERS: The biggest recent winning bids around the state
- OSHA targets silica dust for engineered stone industry
- Biden administration announces $1.4B to improve rail safety and boost capacity in 35 states, including Wisconsin
- Dane County pledges $1.5M boost Madison homeless shelter
- Construction jobs rise in 45 states over last 12 months
- Matt Moroney steps up as CEO of Wangard Partners
- The trade labor shortage is nothing new, but its impacts are
- Wauwatosa gains $1M for affordable housing through Barrett Lo redevelopment deal
- $700M Brewers stadium overhaul proposal comes with new contracting language
- Wisconsin unions, businesses rally support for Line 5 relocation project
- First prefabricated bridge in US installed in Eau Claire County
- Illinois developer worked with Wisconsin contractor to build 258-unit Wauwatosa apartment complex
- VJS Construction raises the roof for Bruce Guadalupe Community School expansion project
- Microgrid pilot project will store energy for village affected by outages
- Dane County sees uptick in highway work zone crashes, on track to exceed last year
- The Hop streetcar will debut newest service route in fall with limited service
- FPC Live slims venue proposal to 1 downtown building
- Children’s Hospital urgent care center in Milwaukee gets first round of city approval
- With Sonag Construction shut down, feds move to block indicted owner from collecting leftover assets
- Four contractors selected to build border wall prototypes
- UW-Milwaukee’s Greenstreet shaping minds (and the city)
- Turning the Corner(s) (PHOTO SLIDESHOW)