A $240 million parking structure that opened less than two years ago at the Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport is up for a series of repairs related to water intrusion, ponding and freeze-thaw damage.
The low bid for a planned $61 million overhaul of Concourse G at the Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport has come in about 10% below the Metropolitan Airports Commission’s estimate.
An entity related to the real estate arm of the organization that owns the Minnesota Vikings has purchased some high-finish industrial space a stone’s throw away from the team’s headquarters.
Local planners say Minneapolis is the first city of its size in the country to ban new drive-through windows.
Accepting an aggressive schedule, Minnesota Paving & Materials submitted an apparent low bid of $33.5 million Friday for a project designed to improve safety and traffic flow on a busy stretch of Interstate 494.
When the Twin Cities missed the cut for Amazon’s second headquarters, the response here was mostly Minnesota Nice — but not so nice from a guy in New Jersey who advises companies where to move.
Three of the area’s most prolific highway contractors are poised to team up on the Interstate 35W and Lake Street access project in Minneapolis, an ambitious and complicated overhaul designed to improve safety, traffic control and transit service in the I-35W corridor in the city.
Bridges spanning the Midtown Greenway will get a closer look as they approach the century mark, and the findings could help determine whether a streetcar line is built in the historic freight rail corridor.
Republican leaders in the state House helped retool a Vikings stadium bill that was scheduled for its first committee vote Monday, a new signal of support for a proposal that's struggled at the Capitol.
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — A variety of stakeholders are pushing a proposal to put a state-run casino in downtown Minneapolis. Rep. John Kriesel, a Republican from Cottage Grove, is sponsoring legislation […]
Minneapolis (AP) — A study commissioned by the real estate investor who envisioned Target Field on a scrubby downtown Minneapolis parking lot has concluded that the nearby Farmers Market would […]
By Brian Johnson Dolan Newswires A busy corridor in south Minneapolis was rocked Thursday morning by a natural gas explosion that shot flames high into the air. The explosion at […]
- $700M Brewers stadium overhaul proposal comes with new contracting language
- Wisconsin unions, businesses rally support for Line 5 relocation project
- Biden uses executive power to create a New Deal-style American Climate Corps
- Wisconsin’s starting fixed fee for engineering services gets a bump
- BUILDING BLOCKS: Caroline Heights Apartments turns historic structures into living space
- Wauwatosa Common Council greenlights $400M Barrett Lo apartments at Mayfair Mall
- Kenosha Common Council unanimously passes contractor requirements for public bids
- Old church finds new purpose as St. John’s Lutheran Church converts to affordable housing
- Indoor farms are shutting down as their businesses struggle. So why are more being built?
- Low Mississippi River limits barge traffic
- TOP BIDDERS: The biggest recent winning bids around the state
- Wisconsin contractors urge Kenosha council to delay vote over bidding ordinance
- First prefabricated bridge in US installed in Eau Claire County
- Illinois developer worked with Wisconsin contractor to build 258-unit Wauwatosa apartment complex
- VJS Construction raises the roof for Bruce Guadalupe Community School expansion project
- Microgrid pilot project will store energy for village affected by outages
- Dane County sees uptick in highway work zone crashes, on track to exceed last year
- The Hop streetcar will debut newest service route in fall with limited service
- FPC Live slims venue proposal to 1 downtown building
- Children’s Hospital urgent care center in Milwaukee gets first round of city approval
- With Sonag Construction shut down, feds move to block indicted owner from collecting leftover assets
- Four contractors selected to build border wall prototypes
- UW-Milwaukee’s Greenstreet shaping minds (and the city)
- Turning the Corner(s) (PHOTO SLIDESHOW)