Standing in the heart of New Berlin, the Activity and Recreation Center will offer residents a variety of programs, activities and events.
Moore Construction Services, a design/build, construction management and general contracting firm serving southeastern Wisconsin, has updated its website, moore-cs.com.
Moore Construction Services has hired Bridget Fritz as its business development director.
Standard Electric has operated in Milwaukee for nearly a century. The company moved to Milwaukee's Menomonee Valley in 1986 due to its involvement with the construction of the BMO Harris Bradley Center. The expansion project will double the size of the existing building, as well as its Milwaukee workforce.
Speaking Tuesday at a groundbreaking ceremony for a $4 million, 21,000-square-foot expansion of Standard Electric Supply Co., Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett couldn’t help but notice the irony of it all.
- Milwaukee Mayor’s $1.9B budget proposal has infrastructure boost
- As employers face labor shortages, Biden administration rolls out playbook for training workers
- Wisconsin Senate committee votes against confirmation for four DNR policy board appointees
- October proclaimed Architecture Awareness Month in Wisconsin
- Pre-Bid Meetings – Week of October 2, 2023
- Corn mill owners plead to federal charges in fatal explosion, will pay $11.25 million
- BUILDING BLOCKS: Second phase of Lower Yahara River Trail construction
- Sky-high mortgage rates leave homes unaffordable for more buyers, sending new home sales tumbling
- Forecast: Economic challenges ahead as rates rise and labor shortages remain
- CBRE opens office on 18th floor of Milwaukee BMO Tower
- Former inmate able to rebuild life through work in construction trades
- Zignego to lead $60M I-894 improvement project
- First prefabricated bridge in US installed in Eau Claire County
- Illinois developer worked with Wisconsin contractor to build 258-unit Wauwatosa apartment complex
- VJS Construction raises the roof for Bruce Guadalupe Community School expansion project
- Microgrid pilot project will store energy for village affected by outages
- Dane County sees uptick in highway work zone crashes, on track to exceed last year
- The Hop streetcar will debut newest service route in fall with limited service
- FPC Live slims venue proposal to 1 downtown building
- Children’s Hospital urgent care center in Milwaukee gets first round of city approval
- With Sonag Construction shut down, feds move to block indicted owner from collecting leftover assets
- Four contractors selected to build border wall prototypes
- UW-Milwaukee’s Greenstreet shaping minds (and the city)
- Turning the Corner(s) (PHOTO SLIDESHOW)